1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What does your username on here mean?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by CBA, Aug 10, 2014.

1. Well, I'm bi and a huge K-pop fan, so yeah :slight_smile:

2. GlindaRose

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My username probably makes no sense to anyone unless I explain it. It stems back to my childhood. There was a game that some friends and I used to play when we were kids, a fantasy game that may have been inspired by Lord of the Rings. One of my friends, who is a writer, had similar ideas about fantasy lands, and specifically, elves. So in the game my friends and I were all princesses of different elven races. I was the princess of the fire elves. Hence, heatqueen.

3. ahardlife

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    a hard life it sort of describes me quite well .

4. Jinkies

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My username comes from a character from Gravitation, Ryuichi Sakuma.

The thing is, both of us can miss quite a bit, and we're both very slow on the uptake of things, unless it's something creative. When we're not in our "zone", we're very clueless about things, but when we ARE in our "zone", we're really into it, and people seem to really like the work we put out. We also look *very* young, for the age we are. I'm in my 20's and I look like I'm 16, and Ryuichi is 35 and looks like he's 16.

Here's a picture of Ryuichi:
    [​IMG]

5. One Man Army

I chose the first thing that came into my head - and that was a man fighting all on his own. Since I've joined EC, I now know I'm not the only one who's gone through the struggles of coming out.

6. KyleCats

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm Kyle and I like cats :thumbsup:

7. Nychthemeron

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Nychthemeron is simply another word for a 24-hour day.

Aside from it looking very cool, it has some relations to a metaphor my culture uses to describe life. When the sun rises, that is my birth. And when the sun sets, that is my death.

8. Oddish

Oddish Guest

I haven't evolved into a vileplume yet.

9. Who knows

Who knows Guest

I just use it as a cover. I had a previous name before but I realised it could be linked to an account outside of EC (which I've changed) so I changed it. Admittedly it is alo because I'm afraid of people finding out who I am (which I've come to realise is highly unlikely) and it has stuck to me as it fits with an idea I've formed in my mind: Who knows enough about anything?

10. otter

Otters are my favorite animal! uwu

11. BobObob

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My username means nothing. I just started using it because it's an easy name to remember and it's not likely to be taken.

12. MindvsHeart

MindvsHeart Guest

It basically describes how I am at this point in life.
    Everything I do starts a complete war between my mind and my heart and I, AJ, am at the mercy of both. Even now, my mind and heart debate and I feel torn between the two because they both present vital points for various aspects of my life but...then that just starts a whole argument about who's right and who's wrong.

I've heard people say it seems like I'm so calm that life doesn't seem to bother me at all. Oh, how wrong they are...

The best way I can describe myself is that I am a bit like the calm river that flows gently and seems inviting on the surface. Even peaceful it seems. But underneath the surface are underwater creatures, currents, lost items, the One Ring and perhaps the occasional skeleton.
    LOL...I sound so morbid. :/

13. wdtgg

Out Status:
    A few people
    wdtgg stands for "where does the good go", which refer's Tegan and Sara's song from So Jealous album.

Reason why I picked that name? Well, mainly because when registering it says to not use same name as on other boards and so on, so was the first I thought. I love the song aswell.

14. CongoColorado

I have no clue.

15. doinitagain

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I came out years ago but I recently saw a video (Coming out letter for Mom) on YouTube which brought back all sorts of memories and led to me writing a letter to my parents explaining what I went through from aged 12 (37 years ago) to me coming out to them aged 20.
    I then found this site and it brought back a lot of the fear and loneliness that I went through and I have spent the last few months dealing with all that stuff that I had to bury all those years ago.
    On the positive side, I now realise how much better things are not for LGBT people and I am certainly a lot more proud and confident than I was a few months ago.
    Hence my username, doinitgain. A second coming out if you like.

16. Ada M7

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Well, I like to use my first name, but I also don't... So my name is Ada M7. Ada as in Ada Wong from Resident Evil (she's awesome), Adam, and my favorite number. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

17. Jybby

Out Status:
    All but family
    Jyris is my 'sona and one of my artistic muses. I use her name commonly on art sites but the rules say no same names to other sites/boards sooo, I used one of my nicknames for her, Jybby, literally; Jyris Baby yeahhh

18. Takine

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Takine is a doll I own and is featured in a story and...pretty sure she's gay (Clover too-Clover I know is pretty damn close) I mean her people (Faeries) don't exactly have true gay or straight, they all do polyamory, so she has 2 husbands in addition (which Clover also shares) but...they don't have the same dynamic with them as they do for eachother.

19. Miles16

Miles16 Guest

a funny little unit of measurement coupled with a number that is completely unrelated to my age

20. MDNA

Out Status:
    A few people
    MDNA
    -Madonna
    -My DNA
    - Kind of a drug :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: