1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What does she think of me?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Brokenheart4now, Nov 17, 2017.

1. Brokenheart4now

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Im doing a training with other people at this place. This woman is really important the most intelligent person.
    Everyone in my group tries to impress her to get a job. i feel im behind because I've had bad training experience before this while all of them had a great training at other places. she comes when im not there fix my notes spilling and ideas when im not there. She kinda stare when i spell wrong. In meetings when my group show off and i don't. she looks at me and say i know u dont have as many chances to practice as much as u really want. She told me she will send me to a differnt place to learn new things. She let me fix papers to go there and let me wait. After few days i had an empolyee who was rude with me i complained to someone else when she knew about that she apologized to the peraon that i told then she called me to her office and sent me to the other place she didn't tell me she knew about what happened and she didn't talk about it. She sent me to a new place comes daily to ask me if i learned something new she pushes me in a firendly way and ask people to give me a chance. she doesn't know how to relate to me as a person we dont talk at all she easily talk to my group but not me. I have troubles talking to her too i feel stupid sometimes. she saw me getting along with my group and other people. Lots of empolyees go to her and tell her to give me chances to learn new things and send me to places tell her that they want to take care of me. when i talk about she smile look me in the eyes and she seems impressed. When i answer a question right or do something in front of my group she always give me positive feedback more than them. When she goes away she tells me that she won't be able to give me feedback and if i have issues i can email her and she tells me that the empolyees will take care of me. I really have no idea if she thinks im good or bad. What do you think?

i know that she doesn't like me in a romantic way

2. Ruby Dragon

Ruby Dragon Well-Known Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    From what you've written, I think she sees potential in you and wants you to better yourself so that you stand just as great a chance as the other people, to get employed. I don't know her or you in person, so cannot tell you if she's like that with other people too, or just you. But yeah, I think she sees potential in you and that's all there is to it really. I could have it all wrong though, but that's my two cents.