1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What does kissing feel like?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by GayBatman, Oct 5, 2016.

1. Lin1

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have had some pretty mind-blowing kisses, others were just meh and some were down right awful, but I personally LOVE kissing. Making out is huge turn on for me and something I usually enjoy doing. I don't think it's as amazing as the movies portray them to be but they can be really good if they are with the right person. I think it has a lot to do with your ability to adapt to the other person's way of kissing tbh. :slight_smile:

2. Lawrence

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Don't call yourself a loser over that. Decent people won't really judge you for it

How kissing feels depends on the technique, skill levels, surrounding environment, moods, and perhaps most importantly; how people feel about each other

Personally, I think kissing is weird unless I'm turned on (then it usually makes me feel giddy)

3. TidMaskin

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    It's amazing, especially if you love that person! :rolle: But not all people can kiss really cool, sometimes it feels not so pleasant as it could be :badgrin:
    And don't worry about age, I kissed for the first time in my 20s too :icon_wink

4. bruh

bruh Guest

it's like getting that one gold trophy you've spent 10 playthroughs trying to get in an extremely long game. also your heart goes dumb fast and you can't focus on anything else, it's awesome af

5. MsAnchor

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    With someone you're not into nor attracted to it feels like a slimy octopus is fighting with your lips

With someone wonderful,,, time stops <3

6. SimplyJay

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Have no idea since I've never been kissed :lol:
    But those who said 'it depends on the person' makes sense.

-----
    Once years ago I had a dream where a guy kissed me, and that gave a really amazing feeling. Even after I woke up it was sort of as if it had actually happened... and I really don't know how to explain this, but it kinda/sorta lasted in the background for a couple days too.