1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What do you WANT for xmas?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Ty, Nov 23, 2007.

1. Steam Giant

2. Spark

Spark Guest

a boy under the tree (!) who wouldnt want that!

3. Ty

Ty Guest

oooh really?

Good luck with that =]

4. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

I don't really want much for myself. Markie is getting me a bicycle and I've asked for a couple of CDs, but I'm not that bothered about receiving material goods for Christmas. I guess that's partly because I could now just as easily buy the stuff myself, whereas with many of you guys you are reliant on parents to provide higher value stuff.

We have bought laptops for my sister's two kids. They are already wrapped and with my mum so she can take them there for opening on Christmas day. I will be visiting them a couple of days after Christmas to sort out the wireless network and internet etc, and I'm looking forward to that and generally spending time there more than opening my own pressies.

Markie has only got a few days off around Christmas so we are spending as much time together around then as possible.

5. Jim1454

I've asked for new shirts and ties for Christmas from my ex / daughters. My wife has an excellent eye for clothes and colours... I'm lost without her! Thankfully we get along!

Otherwise, I usually get money from my mom and dad and my grandma - and I think I'll put that towards a nice new watch. I've wanted a decent one for a while now.

Once you're a parent, Christmas isn't really about you anymore - it's about your kids.

So what I really want for Christmas is for our two little princesses to have a good Christmas - to LOVE what they get from Santa, along with their other gifts. I'm looking forward to being at my wife's place Christmas morning and being able to be "a family" to the extent that we still can. (Kinda teary as I write this... :icon_sad: Our first Christmas since our separation...)

6. Ty

Ty Guest

*Hugs* atleast you can all spend it together =] your wife sounds really nice, i hear all these stories about gay mens wifes being total bitches, but she seems to be really good about everything so be glad =] Im sure you'll have a great christmas. :slight_smile:

7. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

That's lovely Jim, and so true. I hope you have a great time together for Christmas.

8. CelebrityHead

That's awesome Jim! I hope you have a great christmas!

I bought my presents today... and now they're under the tree, unwrapped. But I'll still be a good boy and wait for the day to "open" them :wink:
    I got myself a few DVDs (incl. Across The Great Divide) and a beach towel
    :slight_smile:

#48 CelebrityHead, Dec 6, 2007
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2007
  9. CrimsonThunder

I want Derek for Christmas. =]

10. CelebrityHead

Only if you're nice, otherwise I'll personally give you a lump of coal.
    :slight_smile:

11. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Ah Jim, I'm so happy you can be there with your ex and your kids on Christmas morning. Many divorced families can't do that and its sad for the kids. I always admire mixed families that can get along enough to spend holidays together. (*hug*)

As far as myself, it is too much to ask for world peace? :icon_bigg