1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Do You Think Of Your Body Hair?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Gen, Jun 29, 2012.

1. DanA

Oh, body hair is rawr ;3

I wanna run my fingers through a hairy chest... and I like my hair. Too bad most of it has left my head :/

I trim though, I don't see anything wrong with a little body hair maintenance but I like hair overall.

2. Mej7

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I hate it.

3. Mlpguy88

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I am not a fan of body hair. With mine I remove and trim all of it depending on the area. Luckily for me I am not very hairy and seeing who my dad is I am very fortunate.

4. BajanBoy13

I like it to an extent..but its everywhere!! I trim from time to time..

5. rabbit1

rabbit1 Guest

really hate body hair though, shave all off, because i like the smoother look, shave even down there, and my legs, and all over, now can do it in about 20 minutes

6. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I like it. I don't mind it. :slight_smile:

7. Jonathan

I tend to dislike body hair on myself so I shave away most of it.

8. Sherri

I would be perfectly happy to never have body hair again, ever, anywhere. I just hate it. Even the little hairs that cover the body annoy me. Mostly, this is because I have dark hair and very pale skin, and so it stands out very clearly. Blech. A mixture of shaving, waxing, and epilating gets rid of the unwanted hair, but I hate that it's so high-maintenance.

9. iBlakexo

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I hate body hair! especially mine because even when shaved you can still see up close due to my pale skin/dark hair combo.
    I shave everywhere from the neck down 2-3 times a week, except my back because i can't reach it and I'm way too self-conscious to go get waxed.. which is a little depressing :/
    I think the fact that i can't stand hair anywhere but on my head has to do with my androgyny, although i can't really stand it on anyone else either so it might be more of a phobia :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

10. Mercuree

I have always been kinda hairy (arms & legs) even before puberty. Doesnt bother me, except for my feet. Have tufts of hair on the tops of my feet and on my toes which I think is grross! Shave it off and takes forever to grow back so that's fine :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

11. Rinto

Rinto Guest

I kind of liked my hairiness but I really hated it when those hairs near my navel show out when my shirt goes up. You know the impression it makes >.>... I'd like to shave it but it would mean hardships sooner or later.

12. thylvin

thylvin Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Welllllll, the hair on my head piss me off most of the time. I have thick loose curly hair, so just a slight breeze and it looks like my hair has never met a hair brush! Straighteners don't work with my hair, it just curl anyhow, no matter how much I try to straighten my hair with as many possible products as possible. So that's one battle I've lost with may hair.

The hair on my legs and arms are fine, I really do not have a problem with that. It's these chest hairs that started to come out. It's not like all at once, it's more like here, then there then way over here and so on. At the moment I just pull those hairs out myself. My pubic hair, well it ain't to hairy or too little, but I do trimm it down a little once in a while, as well as trying to keep the line as straight as possible.

13. GingerGuy

I am not very hairy, but I know I will soon be because my dad is. I once got bored of it and tried shaving my pubes, only for a lot of pain to occur when they grew back. So I accept it. I really think body hair should be a thing men should be proud of, and this is why I feel a guy must have a very low self esteem if he shaves his body hair out of estetics.

14. starships

I shave my legs or trim them so it's less noticable and i never have any facial hair because it's my not really MY style but I don't mind/care it on other people :wink:

15. Bolin

I wish I had more body hair. I have a tad bit of stomach and chest hair, and I hardly have any on my legs...

16. Emberstone

Wish I could afford to get it all removed.

17. Filip

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Personally, I'm not the hairy type. I can actually get away with not shaving for three or four days before you even start noticing stubble. And as for other places, I'd say I have enough to be noticeable, but not so much it needs grooming.

I'm vaguely annoyed that I'm already getting gray hairs before I'm even 30, but on the other hand, it seems my body is compensating for that with chest hair, so I'm going to take that as a fair trade :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

If suggested by a boyfriend, I might be convinced to do some grooming, but shaving is absolutely out of the question.

On other guys, I find hair rather attractive, within bounds. Bounds that are quite broad, however. I guess what matters most is that it looks natural.
    In all cases, shaving of body hair is a turn off for me, though. (ironically, I wouldn't mind someone shaving his head completely bald, my dislike for shaving purely extends from the neck down)