1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

what do you think about the person above

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by joshy the queen, Jun 5, 2014.

1. looking for me

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    i think you're a really sweet guy(*hug*)

2. CandyKing

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I think I found you, here a hug (*hug*) your awesome.

3. That one guy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Your a lovely guy but a bit to eager to invade peoples personal space in the form of hugs but hey we all have quirks
    (*hug*)

4. Candace

You're British and I like Essex accents! (Yes, I know where Essex is! :lol:slight_smile:. That makes you awesome automatically. :grin:

What's wrong with hugs? (*hug*)

5. CandyKing

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Your awesome here a hug (*hug*).

6. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

I Think... I've said about all I can really say, without repeating myself, about you, CandyKing. However, I do want to, once again, place heavy emphasis on how unique and interesting you are. You aren't a push over, but you also aren't an immovable stone. You have a tilting balance, which may go one way a tad more than the other, but you're flexible enough, which shows character. On top of that, you definitely have contributed to making my days better, just by being who you are.

7. Wolf of The Baltic

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think that words are useless when trying to describe you. You have been an amazing person and friend to anyone who needs one. I am truly honored to call you friend

8. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

I Think... you have a good head on your shoulders, and a good heart behind your ribcage. You definitely seem to want to be well, and to do well. It's an admirable trait, it truly is. You strike me as someone who is passionate, but also capable of being humble to a degree. You're a cool fellow.

9. iamjustababy

iamjustababy Active Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think, you're unique, you're full of love and kindness, and even if you're down you can always brighten up a conversation witch is something I've learn not many people can do, there is also something about you, something different. I can't put my finger on it but it's there.

10. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

I Think... you are, like several others here, so very young but so very open. You definitely possess a higher degree of compatibility, than, say, someone who was reluctant to wide-range thinking. You potentially are capable of hearing something, actually thinking about it, and not being as selectively biased. One setback to this, though, is, with being so open, you often allow any and every thing to intrude, which can be a daunting or even exhausting task. However, such things will only serve to improve you, if you manage to make it out on top. You are very intelligent, especially in an emotional way. Your battles with depression and even the likelihood (a lot of this is just your self projection, I assure you!) of failure, may have worn you out, even made you want to cry or clench your fist, but the fact you still stand tall, only reveals what I've seen, in you, for a little while now -- that you are better suited, than what you may believe. Basically, all your experiences have, not only humbled you, but they have given you insight, into how such emotions and experiences operate, allowing you, as I've noticed you do from time to time, to speak to others on a familiar level. You are stronger because you cried, you are wiser because you failed, and you are better because you live. For someone so young, I am not ashamed to say, I admire you. Even you, my dear, have taught me a thing or two; and for that, I thank you.

11. RandomMatt

I have no idea who you are but I freaking love anime so I already automatically love you :slight_smile: haha

12. iamjustababy

iamjustababy Active Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think, you have a nice smile randomMatt!

13. Candace

I think that you are very wise for someone your age. I enjoy your presence here on EC since you have a surprising way of putting everyone in a state of ease, felicity, and thus making them wanting to come back here. I wish that there were more people your age that were as insightful, cheery, and bright as you are. Heck, I know people twice your age that are not even close to being as profound, nice, and approachable as you are :slight_smile:.

14. CandyKing

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Here a hug (*hug*) you're awesome.

15. C06122014

C06122014 Guest

I think that you are wonderful. I love how you give everyone hugs and call me your "silly little robot" cx haha you are a wonderful person who is just great!!! :slight_smile:

16. That one guy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Your a ninja poster

17. Candace

C0612204 (Jose)- You're really a ray of sunshine on this site. I might live to be 150 years old and die of old age before I actually witness you be angry or upset. Your positivity is contagious and makes everyone else here in a better mood on this site. You have this innocence as well, probably due to the fact that you're 15 or whatnot, but that's not a bad thing at all! Also, you speak fluent Spanish? That's freaking cool! I'd love to chat with you in Spanish some time, not here of course :lol:

That One Guy- Cool, you're from Essex, UK and I think that you give a lot of positive contributions to this site, albeit being here for such a curt amount of time. You're awesome in my book :slight_smile:.

#997 Candace, Jul 29, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2014
  18. That one guy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Damn I thought you were talking about me on that first one, but I can barely speak English let alone Spanish. Well you figured out where Essex is and your nice to everyone you speak to. Your awesome in my book :icon_bigg

19. Candace

I appreciate your positive thoughts about me. Thank you for continuing the trend of politeness.

There's a county in New Jersey called "Essex County", near New York City, which is named for your city :wink:. That's how I know :lol:. and I'm from New York :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:.

20. CandyKing

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I think you're amazing, awesome, and super cute. Here have a hug for a cutie like you (*hug*).