what do you think about the person above

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by joshy the queen, Jun 5, 2014.

1. RayXxx

RayXxx Guest

You seem pretty easygoing and foxy.

2. MindvsHeart

MindvsHeart Guest

I love your hat but other than that I don't know much about you. You're probably awesome though. :slight_smile:

3. Candace

You seem like you have a lot to say here on this forum, and I like seeing you contribute. You're Australian, which makes you automatically cool in my book :grin:. I'd love to visit your country soon (but I can't live there because it's sooooo far away :/). Anyway, I like your username since it confuses me so and makes me think that it says "Mindy's heart" :lol:

4. MindvsHeart

MindvsHeart Guest

Aw, thanks! :grin: You're too sweet and your posts always make me laugh or think which is good either way. :3 and it would be Mindy's heart...if I knew anyone named Mindy.

5. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

I Think... you're a very simple and forward individual. Not simple in the sense you lack complexity, but more so in, you appreciate the basics. Not forward in the sense of being brash, but more so in, you have a general idea of what you want/seek. You're a night owl, or so I've read elsewhere, which tends to mean, you possess a streak for knowledge and personal learning. You may not be looking up the Theory of Relativity, but you're probably well-versed in something seemingly obscure, which is fine. It is better to be informed on something, than nothing at all. This intellectual curiosity has led you to taking a friendly approach to things, if such things will allow, let alone tolerate, such attitudes, while you continue to rack up a surplus of information. However, this friendly persona, while appreciated, seems to also double as a defense mechanism. Be it from those close to you, or even against your own feelings and beliefs, is up for debate. You're a warm person, or can be one. You definitely have more to you, than what you reveal.

6. Tetra

I think you put a lot of effort into having meaningful discussions with people, and express yourself incredibly well.

7. MindvsHeart

MindvsHeart Guest

I feel honored that I have just been analysed. :icon_redf I'm usually the one doing the analyzing but wow... I wish there was an emoticon to express how floored I feel.

Oh, and Tetra. (*hug*) My Canadian buddy! You are too funny but you still need to put all your clothes back on. *covers eyes* Ah! The beauty!!

8. Aussie792

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Kaiser, I think you're sweet, and it takes some sort of dedication to write so much about people on such a regular basis. But I think that it's easy for others to use those extensive descriptions of yours to hear stuff about themselves that they want to hear (after all, your comments are never really unkind, and the ostensibly less positive comments are almost always tactfully polite or at worst ambiguous), and I think I'm certainly included in that self-gratification. :lol:

On the other hand, I also think that it's comments like yours (and yours certainly are the most encouraging), that let threads like this survive. After all, half-thought comments taken directly from a user's description aren't what we're here for. Everyone wants to hear what you think of them, and I think you know that you're responsible for keeping these threads alive, as well as (in an entirely good way) being able to butter people up. That would be cynical if you had anything you could gain, but there isn't.

Long story short; good work keeping up the positive tone without being lazy, bland, or untrue. :slight_smile:

I've even beaten your average for my comment length, for once

---------- Post added 17th Jul 2014 at 12:44 AM ----------

MindvsHeart, I think you're both gentle and firm, and I'm going to have to echo Kaiser's comment about your simplicity of taste and appreciation for what you have. I think you're down-to-earth in a way that a lot of others are, but a notable thing is that your realism comes without the trappings of being too simple or uninterested in less material problems and interest.

#908 Aussie792, Jul 16, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2014
  9. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

It's what I do. I get asked a lot for my opinion on things, so obviously I'm doing something right. I intend to, at least, analyze everyone that posts here, once. But that is a tad difficult, with how quickly this thread moves at times. But, in due time, in due time.

Oh, I can be rather ruthless, my dear. *snake tongue flicker!*

LOL.

The world is already hard enough, especially for many folks here, on this forum. If I can provide, if just for a few moments, an escape from such, then I have succeeded. You are right, though, in that I take a very tact and polite manner, when addressing the less favorable aspects of an individual. But rarely does being an asshole accomplish much, except increasing the amounts of tension and hatred.

I also find such things rather therapeutic. I'm sure, several folks who have followed past posts of mine, and various Wall posts, know that in my past, I was a very negative and destructive individual. I was not a kind or even remotely likeable person, at best I was feared, which some mistake for respect. To make amends for past misdeeds, and to help another, is two birds with one stone. Having gone from breaking down people to building up people, has taxed my patience and my pride. I do this, not only to benefit and encourage others, but to also, in a way, maintain my own shortcomings.

Enough about that, it's time to take back my title from a certain little Australian!

I Think... I have said, about all that I can. I've had many conversations with you, exchanged sentiments, and even came to appreciate your blunt nature. Normally, while I do respect blunt individuals, often times they don't know how to control, or maintain it, so it comes off as total buffoonery, at best, or absolute arrogance, at worst. You, though, know when to speak harshly and when to bite your tongue. With the former, you demonstrate callous calculation, and a commendable tact with the latter, as it displays your ability to hold back. I find myself often wondering, when it is obvious you are holding back, as to what is going on inside of that head of yours; and what we're being deprived of. If I haven't made it blatant, let me break it down for you: I admire your intelligence. I know, I know, I've said that countless times, and you are probably getting a bit tired of it. It seems to be the go-to when it comes to you, but trust me, when I say I admire that muscle between your ears, it is because you have so much intellectual potential. At your age, I wasn't even a fraction as aware or enlightened as you. Years ago, I would have been envious of you for that, but now, since becoming a better soul, I can only admire and encourage such. You are going to make a fantastic leader, be it in business, life, or with loved ones. As much compliment and awe as I receive about my intelligence, it isn't beneath me to say, you would decimate me in various academic fields. I am most confident you would outscore me, on practically any academic-given test or exam, because you possess a sponge-like intelligence, which can absorb and soak in knowledge. Much of mine is just repetitious exercises and motions, experience, or just having accessibility to the knowledge. You, my friend, are the better man.

You're someone who, when I see their username next to a thread, I know is going to contribute something of worth. You rarely, if at all, drop anything insignificant or without merit. This is rather impressive, especially considering how easy it is, to forget, despite this forum being a collection of real individuals, that, well, it is a part of life. Some folks treat or view forums as just means to further their own agendas, egos, or problems. I appreciate your contributions, your posts, and the aura of bold fierceness you radiate. Your confidence isn't cocky, it's smug. Your pride isn't damaging, it's firm. Your tenacity isn't discouraging, it's marvelous. You, by far, are one of the most gifted folks in terms of societal standards. As much praise as I have received about my mental prowess, I would never be able to accept a position of leadership, if you were around, for, again, I believe you to be the better suited person for the position. Yes, I respect and believe in you that much, good sir.

Now, gimme dat crown back, and get da fuck outta here! LOL.

I'm kidding, of course... well, about the getting out of here. I do want my crown back, LOL.

10. Brodie

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Felt intimidated writing anything but thought I would. You are clearly quite intellectual and can articulate yourself well, clearly observant and your honest which is a beautiful trait.

I won't attempt to try and do anything similar to the description you gave, but I appreciate the fact that you take time to write to people. You are clearly a good person

11. CandyKing

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I think I agree with brodie Kasier and Aussie post are quite intimidating, make my posts look like shit, well atleast i'm honest and positive. Brodie I think your awesome and I like your avatar you look so freaking cute here a hug for a cutie like you (*hug*).

12. Brodie

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I didn't want to suggest intimidating in a bad way, it's just if you struggle with words or find it difficult online to express how you feel it could be a bit much to follow haha. I always find in person is easier for me.

I like you candy, I think you're a sweet person. It's nice to have someone so positive around, especially when you pass it on with constant hugs. It's like your niche.

13. CandyKing

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I think your super awesome here have a hug (*hug*).

14. looking for me

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    i think your just as cute as could be, have a hug(*hug*)

15. tulipinacup

I think you seem to be a great person and you do have a lot of things going on with your life but I can see that you are a strong individual.

16. Candace

You actually look really nice in that photo :grin:. I think that you're really insightful and give a lot of good input on this site, which is why people are going to want to come here. You seem really friendly, gregarious, easy going, and have all the good qualities that someone would love to have in a friend. The fact that you're from the Philippines makes you even more cool in my book (yay, you speak Tagalog!....?) and that leaves the door open for me to ask questions about your country and culture, because I myself am interested in stuff like that. You're the person who I'd love to have nice conversations with since again, you give a lot of good, positive input, and contribute a lot to this site. You have a lot to say, but that's not a bad thing at all, not in the slightest bit :slight_smile:.

#916 Candace, Jul 16, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2014
  17. tulipinacup

awe that's really nice of you! people seem to think I'm friendly around here but then again I feel more at ease online than outside the internet. Yes I do speak tagalog and If you have any questions about my country or culture, I'm open.

and as for you, I do think you are a friendly person and someone who I can hang out with. With you proclaiming that you are the goofy one, it doesn't really hide away with how smart you are.

18. Nightdream

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I think... You're probably a nice guy.

19. Candace

If I could write this in Portuguese, I would but, I'm not allowed to.

I dated someone from Brazil and I think that your country has some of the most kindhearted people ever. It makes my country's people seem really cold and distant in comparison. I think that it's great you're contributing so much on this forum and giving out a lot of positivity. :slight_smile:

And your English is absolutely perfect :grin:

20. Nightdream

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Thanks... Well, I don't consider myself positive, but I do my best to bring some happiness when I can. I don't really think that's a brazilian trait though, some of us can be ignorants and idiots, so I can't tell that all of us are so good.

Yeah, I think that I was right about you being a nice guy.