1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

what do you think about the person above

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by joshy the queen, Jun 5, 2014.

1. lucky28

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Quite the vocabulary! :icon_bigg

2. Lone Dragon

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    A cheery person. Enthusiastic about everyone and everything. Just wants everyone to be happy. :icon_mrgr

3. kageshiro

kageshiro Guest

Optimal cool different dragon friend

4. tulipinacup

Feisty, funny and is probably very friendly on the inside.

5. LakanLunti

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think that you are someone that have a really GOOD taste in music. A snatcher that would snatch your phone from you will be very lucky because he/she will have an access in you music playlist! Just a confession, I would always look at and open music related threads just to see if you have a reply there :grin: And if you replied there and talked about a song, I would immediately look it up in Youtube and listen on it :grin:

6. CandyKing

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    You is cool, attractive, intelligent, fun and I'm stealing your artwork so I can claim it as mine.

7. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

I Think... you have a lot of energy, which is what allows you to be so fierce and bold. You definitely do spend that energy on others, at least here, which only makes me wonder how much you hold back for yourself. You're a brazenly funny and sweet fellow, when you want to be and somebody has earned your affections, and this makes you quite enjoyable to be around.

8. kageshiro

kageshiro Guest

I know about the battle going on inside you. You're naturally indifferent toward others feelings. Over time you realized you have needs you can't fulfill by stepping over people to further your own goals. You don't let anything stop you from getting what you want so you evolved, you developed a new persona which channels charisma, charm, and wit into an emotional connection, like a bridge, that you can cross right over walls you couldn't force down in the past, gaining access to those previously blocked off areas, with the information you can use, either to build up or deconstruct the target. Your ability to consistently do this, seemingly at will... it's the dormant potential that lies untapped in the majority of all humans: the power of "creation" in one hand, and "destruction" in the other. You have the mental fortitude and strength of will to wield both at once, and that's what makes you truly remarkable, but the two sides are at constant war, inevitably one will win out over the other. it's impossible to tell which one for now, but whatever the outcome, I'm sure it will be interesting to watch~

9. Chi and Bashful

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I think your the kinda person that if I met in rl I'd try to figure out (which is rare most people I encounter on a day to day are boring) you seem to have tons layers

10. tulipinacup

I don't think I know you that much but from I've seen, I think you seem like a chill dude with a hint of shyness. I think you can get along well with most people and a good looking guy too which obviously helps.

11. Alder

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    You seem really cool and collected from when I've seen you around. I think you have a strong sense of self and just love doing your own thing, which is nice.

12. littleraven

You are really a really kind and interesting person. You always have something nice to say. :slight_smile: You also always have nice avatars. :wink: You have a cool name. I've always liked the name Jake.

13. tulipinacup

I think that you seem like the a fun person to be around and though you're pretty new here I think I would get along with you just fine.

14. Kodo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I find you to have a sincere, warm sort of kindness different than most people, which is very comforting. You also seem wise and know precisely what and when to speak.

And aside from that, your signature quote is the best I've come across on this site. It's a brilliant quote and one which has really made me do a double-take every time I think of it.

15. Hawk

Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You seem to be a very intelligent, kind and classy man, Kodo.

16. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

Damn it, ninjas!

Kodo, because you seem to enjoy longer, more thorough responses:

I Think... you're very charming, but you exert so much energy into it, like you're worried it isn't enough. But that's what is interesting about you, you have a lot of mental energy, so you can use it in ways that are comfortable to you. I'd be curious how you'd prioritize your energy, if you had less of it. You spend a lot of time focusing on your delivery and expressions, with a near meticulousness that hints at vulnerability. Not so much out of fear, but disappointment with perhaps a pinch of defeat, if folks get at this vulnerability. But the fascinating thing about you, and how you handle this, is you build this barrier not for protection but more so as a delay, so that you can have time to work out a response or counter. Your personality basis is about stalling and doing, because to totally stop gives way to bouts of frustration, as you dislike wasting time and would rather be doing than preparing to do; the more time you stop, the more time you are female-bodied, for example. You strive for a hands-on approach to life, so you work towards it, and that is what fuels you -- the goal of being able to, one day, as soon as possible, reach a place you can say, that's it, I'm here, now I can actually live life and stop enduring another day, with your own hands and your own efforts.

Hawk:

I Think... you're a little reserved, and you test the waters with certain actions or even your sense of humor. This works for you enough that it allows you, for the most part, to get along with a wide variety of people, when you absolutely have to. You have a bit of sensitivity to you, but this isn't a bad thing. You're just aware that feelings are powerful, so you can appreciate the little things somebody does, without really taking them for granted.

17. Lawrence

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Kaiser, I think you like to watch TV shows about ghosts, vampires, various paranormal stuff, and that explains why you have a thing for the name "Gabriel."

Especially because the way you talked about Naruto to me, triggers something in me that says "I think she doesn't watch much anime or she finds most of it boring now."

I think you really, really don't like excessive whiners.

I think you find most gore unsightly.

I think you're one of the few people that I deeply respect, even if I'm bad at showing it. I think your secrets are safe with me, and I trusted you with mine. Until several thousands years into the future when we cross swords in an epic battle for control over the omniverse!

18. tulipinacup

I think you know yourself very well that you simply shrug off when someone talks about you which isn't true at all. You seem to be extremely talented with what you do and I think you are an intelligent person as well.

19. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

I like to wait these things out, because posting too often makes me come off more narcissistic than I actually am! But this topic is falling too far back, so...

I Think... you're a reliable fellow. You have your sensitive moments, but they stem from a caring heart. Some may perceive 'caring' as weak or even wasteful, but it actually requires tremendous strength and durability to express, let alone proudly. You are somebody that I wouldn't mind being around.

20. radicalmuffins

Out Status:
    A few people
    I think you're a cool person to be with and also quite intelligent. I also think that you are stubborn and your views on things might be particularly different from those around you. I think you're not one to back down when your principles are challenged especially if the argument presented is not convincing or is obviously flawed.