1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What do you think about a gay couple being called partners?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Hotspot, Jan 14, 2011.

1. ArcaneVerse

^this.

I dont even know how you got that out of what I said. :confused: . Firstly I have the right to hold any believe I choose to have, secondly I wont ever be ashamed of said beliefs. Thirdly and most importantly I never stated that gays don't have the right to use the word couple or any other term for that matter. What I did say was that straight people have the right to think and believe and refer to gay couples as whatever they want, its called freedom which brings me to my next point, don't ever tell me where I can or cant state my opinion, especially on an open forum like EC.

So maybe next time before you get all irate and act like a total ass you should make sure you completely understand what your so adamantly objecting to. Oh and btw in this little scenario you sir were the bigot.:thumbsup:

2. concklin

Revan stated before that he misread your post. No need to add fuel to the fire.

3. ArcaneVerse

Oh I didn't see that post, nvm then.