1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What do you see the person above you as?

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by GhostNeko, Nov 28, 2014.

1. BiShoegazer

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Someone who is easy going and fun to be around.

2. Aussie792

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    A laid-back prisoner in the clutches of a deluded puritan.

3. some one who makes everyone smile when you walk into the room, you seem really fum, but also sweet and kind

4. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

A whimsical bundle of joy, that has much to give, but so little opportunities to give such. Someone who is kind, fun, and would be a welcomed addition, to almost any situation, for the company and support.

5. Nekoko

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Someone intelligent and witty, who's posts I delight in reading!

6. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

You're a rose, to put it simply. You have such a soft interior, but you protect it with sarcasm, which can, at times, come off a little rough -- this, is a thorn. You have several thorns, they're different aspects of your personality, as well as means of coping. From a distance, you look fine, because one hardly notices your detail. But the moment one gets close enough to touch, they're going to find a rather difficult time ahead of them, due to all your thorns. Your sarcasm, your attempting to balance between aggressive and passive, as well as the struggles in your life. You aren't easy to hold, but if one can endure the initial pain, from being pierced by your protective expressions, they'll be holding a beautiful treasure.

7. iamjustababy

iamjustababy Active Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You're definitely someone who has the knowledge and wisdom of a great owl. But the sense of humor of a comedian :lol:
    A person who anyone can get to know and create a strong bond with. Being that you have such a kind and loving heart.
    So, an almighty comedian with the heart of a..mother? XD

#107 iamjustababy, Dec 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2014
  8. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

You remind me of a China doll. Very delicate and colorful. You have such a loving heart, but you have to be careful of using it, because of the delicateness of your being. You put so much energy and focus on your presentation, you often times don't have the energy, or the means, to hold yourself together as firmly as you probably should. However, this makes you very aware of the realities of life, because you have to be alert, and always ready, for anything that may risk fracturing your being. Your exterior is capable of loving gestures and happy vibes, which is what I mean, when I say you are colorful. What makes you tough is, your accepting of a situation, and handling it appropriately.

9. kageshiro

kageshiro Guest

I see in you the power to realize your ambitions and reach your maximum potential as a human being, an ability few people who have ever lived truly understood let alone achieved.

10. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

You're a seed, that has yet to sprout. Why this is, well, only you can really say, but you tend to be stubborn at times, about this. While it may feel safe, surrounded in your shell, you will never truly grow, unless you step out of that shell, and reach out, to place a few roots into something, or somebodies. You have the potential to be much more, if you only had the right gardener; and even then, you will need the strength, to grow into the person, I know you can be.

11. Blossom85

I see you as a really loving wife and mother to someone very special, you have a genuine softness and motherly vibe about you and as much as you say you don't think you will ever find love, I think if you do ever find it.. You will be truly fulfilled in ways you could never imagine, I imagine you would be such a caring wife and mother and be always bustling about making sure everyone was taken care of cause that is what I see your true nature being, protective and loving and just kind and caring for all those around you.

12. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

A woman who keeps it all together, for a greater reason, be that friends or family. Somebody who does good unto others, but who, sometimes, forgets to tend to herself. You're kind and loving, and would make a fine mother -- something everybody has mentioned, or allured to, I'm sure, and for good reason. You don't just possess the desire to be a nurturing figure, you embody it at times!

13. White Knight

A hugable Yoda. :grin:

14. the haunted

An easy-going guy. Natural joker. Puts a lot of trust in people he's close to. A positive outlook on life. A kind person who tends to get treated like a doormat sometimes.

Of course I could be totally wrong lol.

15. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

Amused, I am, very, mmm!

You remind me of a grain of sand in a global desert. This sounds rather depressing, but hear me out. Most don't take the time, to look at each individual grain of sand, and only acknowledge the desert. But that desert would not exist, if not for each and every individual grain of sand. Why I say this, is important. You may feel like you don't matter, or that you're invisible to the world, but you are more important than you realize. You may be lost in the sands of life, but you're lost with other grains of sand -- grains that may not know, their own individual value. You are a noble fellow, at least in intention, and it only makes sense, for someone of your stature to be the one, to be amongst the masses, and to show them all, how valuable they are -- and how, without them, there would be no world; just like, without grains of sand, there would be no desert.

Damn it, the haunted, you ninja'd me! I'll... have to get back to you, on your analysis.

16. the haunted

I'll be waiting :wink:
    Because I want my Kaiser analysis damnit! Lol

17. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

You are definitely a fluid.

I know, you're probably thinking, LOL, wut? But, hear me out...

You seem flexible in a societal sense. Just like a fluid, you can alter your shape, or go from being a soothing brook to a raging ocean. You don't necessarily react to your environment, but you do respond, and it seems to be in a beneficial or productive manner. However, just like a fluid, once you find a place to settle, you do. You can be refreshing or chilling, which is just my way of saying, you have things you're passionate about, and you have desires you wish to express. Your former signature said it best, you want somebody to talk dirty to you while cuddling, which is a loving-peversion balancing act, and that demonstrates an ability to be fluid. You can be hard to pinpoint, because you're always changing, in some way or fashion, but one thing remains: your universalism. You can fit into almost any situation, if you have the interest in fitting in. This is what makes you fascinating; this is what proves you are useful.

If you want me to break it down, here it is:

You're wifey material. You're willing to go with the flow, while sometimes, wanting to defy the currents. I believe this is the defining aspect of who you are, as well as the most appealing. I'd marry you, so, take that for what you will!

18. Hell2theno

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    God of wisdom lol

19. The Virgo

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    A fun person that has a lot of positive energy that's waiting to come out

20. A very chill dude who likes to sit at home and jam music all day long.