1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What do you see the person above you as?

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by GhostNeko, Nov 28, 2014.

1. RadioRoss

Someone who isnt afraid to learn and experience and adapt to new things, but still manages to be childish, funny, and friendly.

2. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

Somebody who is pretty dedicated to providing compliments. That can be very exhausting, but very rewarding, especially when you see the smiles on faces, and hear the genuine thanks from others. Somebody who, though young, is still discovering their exact emotional balance, and how it will best be used, for themselves and upon the world. Finally, somebody who is pretty deep, which reflects in their art style and techniques.

3. Ryu

Ryu

Still the kindest and most thoughtful person on EC.

4. kageshiro

kageshiro Guest

Fire dragon

5. Quiet Raven

From what I see, you are someone who cares deeply about his closest friends. I have seen you say you would do absolutely anything for your "Nakama". And to have people like that in your life, shows you are a very caring, loyal, and selfless individual. Deserving of great respect. And I hope those around you give you that respect.

#345 Quiet Raven, Dec 20, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2014
  6. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

A withered rose that is, finally, being provided the nutrients it needs, so that it may bloom into the beauty it was always meant to be. Somebody who, despite being withered, still observed and accumulated strength by simply enduring, all of the trials and tests of being transgender. Somebody who, through pain, will be hard pressed to forget the true value of being appreciated or understood, as well as loved. Somebody who, quite frankly, is a leading example for others, in similar places, showing them that with a little risk, some grace, and a bit of wit, they can learn to understand and take control of their life. Somebody who, I not only am proud of, but who I can even look upon and say, "Wow, you're an inspiration to me, too!".

And you are! You're so brave, first of all, and so awesome. I deem you, oh-so-sexy!

7. Aussie792

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Mother bear. Devoted and loving, but furiously protective of those whom you deem to be in need of it.

8. The Virgo

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    A straightward person even though he isn't straight.. That has a sensitive that he only shows to those he can trust ( like a turtle! )

9. RadioRoss

An incredibly caring and lovable soul, someone who is honest with themselves and others, someone who is clever and witty.

10. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

Somebody with a great sense of humor. That voice clip you did, about the hamburgers, was great. Also, you have a pretty solid voice. It can be either gentle or firm, and that is always a nice dual bonus.

11. RadioRoss

Why thank you...anyhow:

A person who enjoys to find the small details in every nook and cranny of anything. 'Tis a beautiful thing to see someone really pay attention to something or someone and get to know it/them. It adds meaning to whatever it is that you're exploring.

12. you are so sweet and kind and deep. there's more to you than you let on I believe, you're like an onion, you have many layers and different parts of your personality which all add up to one wonderful person:slight_smile: if you were a sweet you would be a cupcake because cupcakes are yummy just like you haha :astonished:

13. AsheTheHuman

A pancake :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Nah, just kidding. You are very nice, and very sweet. Although I missed you joining during my absence, I wish I hadn't because you seem like someone with whom I'd want to be friends. :slight_smile:

14. you're a pokemon trainer... duh.
    and also you seem really cool and like someone I would eat cookies with and we could talk about rare species of migratory locusts and I like your umbreon and um. well... :slight_smile:

15. RadioRoss

a very sweet person who used creative and adorable imagery to explain what they're saying, which is always entertaining, and surprisingly refreshing and mind opening.

16. a party animal who seems like the kind of person.. ehrm animal that would happily watch movies with me for days on end:slight_smile:

17. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

Somebody who is starting to open up a little bit more, which is wonderful. It takes courage to want to be open, especially in a world that can be unpredictable. You have a strong foundation for bravery, whether you know it or not. Somebody who could be fearless and strong, with an even stronger heart and laugh. Somebody who could be a lovely and powerful remedy for another's pain.

18. YOU ARE SO STINKING PERFECT BLUBBB!! :astonished: we should all take perfection lessons from the Kaiser heh.

We're starting your campaign now- KAISER FOR PREZ... or um dictator?

19. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

Somebody who can make me smile, just by being their lovely selves. That, alone, should speak volumes about your personality -- and that's just through a forum! You're such a warm person, even though you can be cold on the inside, which is misleading to many. You're strong, but you shouldn't deny yourself more support, whether it be with hugs or kind words. You have a lot to give, darling, but you repress so much of it.

20. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Nice person