1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What do you like about men?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Maea96, Aug 13, 2015.

1. Gen

Gen

Simply because people make false equivalences doesn't mean that they are valid. There is a correlation between genitals and gender. Gender is not, however, marked by genitals, which was the lone point my original post made.

Nevertheless, the point still stands that I did not quote a single person in this thread about their comments on genitals. Your opinion on whether or not making that false equivalence is valid both was and still is irrelevant because I never shamed anyone for doing so. I genuinely don't care whether it was a matter taking personal offensive to a statement that wasn't even slightly directed towards you or simply finding my post highlighting a scientific fact "annoying". Regardless of the motivation behind these responses to my post, they were still extremely unnecessary and unprovoked.

2. Maea96

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I also sometimes just want to cuddle. Lay in bed with the dim light from my lamp on. A warm, soft light that is accompanied with the sound of dripping water from the rain outside my window. Eating fruits, chocolate or whatever, and cuddling up with some soft pillows and a fluffy quilt. And we're watching Law & Order:SVU, while I babble about my love for Olivia Benson. xD

3. CodeForLife

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    +1 for cuddling. (*hug*)

4. EWMK

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Good looking nice body ( no need to have six packs ) humorous gentle sweet taller than me strong arms and he has to love me

5. Phioo

Phioo Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Family only
    I wish I could answer but this is so weird.