1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What do you imagine under the term Feminine guy?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by DarkWhite, Feb 21, 2019.

1. Totesgaybrah

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    As usual you are absolutely correct.

I’m a mix of both, and my feminine/masculine ratio changes quite a bit, at least in my head it does.

Some people consider me to be masculine and some consider me to be feminine. There is such a huge range that one would have to take into consideration to make an accurate assessment.
    It even seems to change based on where I am.
    Where I live now and where I grew up I feel like I’m more feminine than the average guy, but if I go to the Bay Area I’m quite masculine hahaha!

2. regkmc

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Much of my life and happiness and self confidence and conception of my own masculinity has revolved around sports. Getting older, not being able to play pick-up basketball, not wearing the badge of college baseball player, etc., has forced me to re-examine many of my activities and friendships and behaviors.

Because I can’t do many of these things any more, I’ve had to look at what else exists for me. And if sports don’t exist in the same way, but I’m still me, then sports don’t define my “masculinity”

3. BothWaysSecret

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    James Charles. He could be the poster boy for feminine guys. Not just because of his career, but it's because of his career paired with his overall mannerisms/flamboyantness, as well as his high pitched voice.

Also Richard Simmons.

Now, that being said, a male makeup artist isn't automatically feminine. Nor is a man who is just flamboyant in nature. You can be either of those and still be considered masculine.

#23 BothWaysSecret, Mar 3, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 3, 2019
  4. CactiCat

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I feel like a feminine guy in my mind is someone who acts very femininely or exuded feminine energy. Like the guys with the feminine walk and voice, but not nessecarly feminine clothes.