1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What do gay guys think of bisexual guys?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ChristianHipstr, Jun 2, 2013.

1. I'm fully gay but I used to identify as bisexual. I still think bisexuality exists, and I know better than to be biphobic because I didn't like the biphobia directed at me when I thought I was bisexual.

2. Foxface

I wonder if that is where the problem comes in. People claim bisexual who are just bicurious or in the opposite side gay men who just think that bisexual men are claiming nd not true

I can see both sides of this dilemma

Nice to see this post. This is why I am a member here

Foxface

3. Horizoneyes

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think I might be bi, but as of now I identify as gay. I see no reason to not date someone who's bisexual.

4. RebelD

Bisexual or gay, doesn't matter! If he likes me and I like him, why the hell not? :slight_smile:

5. clarkec1

clarkec1 Guest

Even though I am bisexual (mainly gay) myself, I would prefer to go out with a gay person than a bisexual person. I think that it's sort of because you can feel assured that your partner will not go out with the opposite gender; increasing the chance of the relationship lasting.

6. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I would totally sleep with one. And I'd totally make a commitment to dating one as long as he offered the same commitment to me. I met one bisexual guy who felt his relationships should be "open" on his end but closed on the other. In short, he wanted to have at least two (separate) sexual partners, but didn't want them sleeping with anybody else besides him. That was a little much for me. Thankfully, he's the only one I've ever come across.

Lex

7. Phoenix

Phoenix Guest

If I feel a connection I try to get with them regardless of them being gay or bisexual.