1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What are you thinking?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Mirko, Feb 28, 2017.

1. AJ56

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I can't believe it's been a year since I graduated from high school. I kinda miss it.

2. theladyinblack

How did this escalate so quickly? I went from perfectly straight, in love, in a relationship with a beautiful man, to broken up, to holding a girl's hand while stoned, to a quick peck on the mouth with a girl, to long kisses with another girl, to hands on boobs and fingers in pussies...all in the course of 3 weeks.

---------- Post added 8th May 2017 at 10:26 PM ----------

FUCK, I can't figure out if I'm bi or not. I didn't really feel physically aroused like I do with men, but I do think I enjoyed stuff on a mental/emotional level. Just not sexually.

#1302 theladyinblack, May 8, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2017
  3. LonerGirl

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Oh I can so relate to this post! Been looking for work for around 18 months. Things have definitely been tough, especially the financial side. Still no luck with the job search but been given the opportunity to do a 3 month course which is more than likely to result in paid work once qualified. Its still tough in the short term, but hopefully bringing some light at the end of the tunnel.

Also very seriously thinking of coming out to one of my besties tonight. I've written out a message & (with the help of some liquid courage :icon_mrgr ) plan on hitting send next time she comes online. We live in different states & don't get to see each other much. I think she will be surprised, but supportive. But I don't think I'd have the guts to tell anyone in person yet.

**Omg she's online... I don't know if I can do it :eek: I don't think it will go badly but I'm still so terrified! She'll be the first person I've come out to**

#1303 LonerGirl, May 9, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2017
  4. Nychthemeron

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I tried to let go of the idea that I'll undergo HRT before college. I told my parents so, to cement it. But I couldn't, and have been begging them for the past few months.

Yesterday night, something weird happened. I imagined myself in class, and someone calling my name. It felt right, and it erased any self-doubt I ever had. It was so relieving, actually, that I started crying. Snot and everything. I was so damn relieved.

I guess that revelation, along with the fact I've passed a few times, helped me accept that maybe giving up HRT right now isn't so bad after all. If I train my voice to be a little deeper, and if I wear the right clothes, and talk the right way, and walk the right way, maybe I will get through without depending on anything but myself. And then someday, I won't have to worry about acting "the right way." I think that thought is the most relieving of all.

I will talk to my parents again about this, but instead of asking them to support HRT, I will ask if they will can help me transition in other ways. I think this is the best choice for my family and myself at this moment, financially, emotionally and physically, and I hope that I am right, and I hope I will never have to worry about this again.

5. ThatBorussenGuy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    That feeling when your favorite player extends his contract for another year when you thought he was going to retire:

[​IMG]

I've been looking for almost three YEARS. Problem is I live in a cityvillage of 1,000, I have no car because I can't find a job in order to pay for one (and even if I had a car, I don't have a license because I couldn't afford driver's ed and I can't afford to pay for a learner's permit to have someone else teach me) and I can't look for a job elsewhere because I have no car. It's a vicious cycle. But there's this restaurant a block from my house that just re-opened (after someone torched it two years ago) that might have a few openings available. Hopefully it's as a dishwasher or something behind the scenes and NOT having to be a waiter because that would be an insanely difficult job mentally for me to do. At least it would be something that would let me save up to get a car and license so I can find a better job elsewhere. I so want to get out of this dead end town.

Also, don't know if I'm too late to say this, but best of luck in coming out. :slight_smile:

#1305 ThatBorussenGuy, May 9, 2017
    Last edited: May 9, 2017
  6. Reciprocal

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The future is looking bright for me. My friends and I are going to a talk about space soon. Near the end of this month there's a big school trip. Soon after that, a week off school. Then a general election. After that it's only six weeks or so before the summer holidays. In early August I'm going to Newcastle. In late August I'm going to a summer school which looks really good.

So much waiting.

7. LonerGirl

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    That must be hard. You need money to make money. Such a vicious cycle. Hopefully you're able to get a job at the restaurant :slight_smile: I live in a much bigger place so my problem isn't the lack of jobs, its the competition. Someone better or more qualified is always available. I'm hoping by doing this course it will give me an extra edge to become ahead of the competition.

& thank you! My friend took it so well, as I expected :slight_smile: She said it doesn't matter to her who I like so long as I'm happy :icon_razz

8. MaoKingofcats

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Omg I love Homestuck so much it's insane. I'm at the part where you get to move around and see talk sprites. I'm so gay for Nepeta and Kanaya. <3

9. L0ser

Finally managed to talk about my depression/anxiety with my mom and know I'm going to a doctor tomorrow. I'm nervous, but kind of excited to start to figure out what's wrong with me.

10. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I don't think I'm going to pass my English class.

11. eMei

Out of all of the guys she could go for, she goes for him. Bitch.

12. SassyJ

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I should never be allowed in Target, I always spend too much money there.

13. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Today was a successful day. It was nice to not have to really spend time to movivate myself to leave my place. I just left and got the things that I needed to get done taken care of. That's the first time that I have been able to do that in a long time. I think that also is sign that some much needed emotional healing is finally starting.

14. Browncoat

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Saw this in a bookstore in Haight-Ashbury today. :grin:

[​IMG]

That was fast. :lol:

15. Browncoat

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hmph, someone actively signalling their interest on a dating site, but their profile says "open relationship". Don't know what to make of it.

16. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    The fact that I can stream all of the episodes of "my cat from hell" on the animal planet go app makes me way too happy.

17. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I have discovered that the wifi at this hotel works best in the bathroom. Good thing this is a big bathroom. I have brought a chaor and the small table in here and set up shop.

18. Mahidevran

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I'm tired of living.

19. AJ56

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    That's how I felt with my Algebra class

20. ThatBorussenGuy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I love how you know I'm waiting for something to come in the mail but you go and check it anyways before I can get to it. :dry: Also, I love how long the idiots are taking to ship the thing I'm waiting for. It's been two fucking weeks; it should have been here by now.

#1320 ThatBorussenGuy, May 10, 2017
    Last edited: May 10, 2017