1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What are you thinking?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by BradThePug, May 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ThatBorussenGuy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    You'll have to excuse me if my advice is terrible (which it probably is) or if you've already thought of it (which you probably have), but just going off what I remember of your story, she might like you, but can't you just tell your family that you're not interested in her? Just because she likes you doesn't mean you have to do anything with her; that's not your obligation to date someone you're not interested in just because your family wishes it.

#9041 ThatBorussenGuy, Dec 5, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2015
  2. thepandaboss

With any new pet I get, I spend the first week constantly checking on them. "Are you still alive?! Oh good, you're just sleeping. Carry on." I also have to remind myself that, no, my fish isn't going to get jealous of the tortoise because this is an animal who has no idea that there's a world outside his fish tank and he's too stupid to realize the food pellets aren't just raining from the sky.

3. AtheistWorld

AtheistWorld Guest

Out Status:
    Some people
    Boxing may become interesting again. Tyson Fury is so interesting and charismatic.

4. ThatBorussenGuy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Fury? Fuck that guy. He's not interesting or charismatic; he's a cocky, homophobic bastard (not to mention he's fucking crazy, ranting about something involving Klitschko worshiping demons or some such nonsense) and I hope Klitschko beats his ass in the rematch, because that's happening next year. Let him throw that right hand that he didn't use against Fury, and see how the cocky boy handles it.

#9044 ThatBorussenGuy, Dec 5, 2015
  5. thepandaboss

Yeah, I agree. Just tell your family you're holding out for the right "girl". I mean, they don't have to know exactly why but it's really not uncommon for anyone, even straight guys, to hold out on dating.

6. AtheistWorld

AtheistWorld Guest

Out Status:
    Some people
    Eh, that Klischco guy was even more boring. He was the heavyweight champion for what, a decade? Klitschko is also more than likely a homophobe being where he's from and let's not forget what his brother has said about homosexuals.

At any rate, this seems to have proven my point: hate him or not, he makes people want to watch boxing even if it's just to see him lose. The previous champion didn't do that.

#9046 AtheistWorld, Dec 5, 2015
  7. Ryujin

Can we all take a moment to think about how ridiculous it is that many languages in the world attach genders to certain words (for example "king" and "queen" instead of simply "monarch").

Thank you.

8. ThatBorussenGuy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Yet if he is, he's not ranting publicly about it like Fury did. And if he did, I'd call him on it, too. I'm not above criticizing people I'm a fan of.

Right. Because one guy should be held accountable for what his brother said.

I wouldn't want to watch Fury again. He's a little bitch. We'll just have to agree to disagree on the subject of both Klitschko and Fury. You can like him all you want, but I can't stand the guy. I won't turn this into a big argument because, to be honest, Klitschko is actually my third favorite boxer. And seeing as how that rematch won't be for at least half a year, I'll be watching Golovkin and Kovalev beating ass, because they're a lot more fun to watch, anyways.

#9048 ThatBorussenGuy, Dec 5, 2015
  9. AtheistWorld

AtheistWorld Guest

Out Status:
    Some people
    I didn't even say I liked him, just that his persona, which is likely exaggerated to make himself and boxing relevant again, does make me interested in watching it.

You see, boxing and UFC have been influenced by pro wrestling insofar that they try to add characters to their sport, and while Fury may be a homophobe, the way he presents himself in interview you can clearly see he's doing it to get attention.

Most people probably want to see him get beat up and as he boldly said in an interview he doesn't care what people think and is not a role model. A boxing match lacking any true persona from the fighters would get boring right away which is why promoters encourage their boxers to say bad things about their opponents or to make people hate them cause it garners more ratings. This is also why you see ufc fighters getting into skirmishes at weigh-in, much like what happened when Rousey had her encounter with Holm.

Furthermore, Klitschko's brother is part of an illegal junta that's killed thousands of Russians in Eastern Ukraine and has profited greatly from it. A man of principal would denounce what his brother said about gays and his association with it.

10. Sartoris

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I don't know what's going on in my head right now, suddenly have become incredibly insecure about my writing abilities to where I don't enjoy it at all anymore [and afraid I'm drifting into another 'dry spell,'] and on top of that am feeling more overwhelmed by and frustrated with people. Whether it's the lack of closeness I feel or just simply being around them.

The combination of these and other feelings has led to an increase of 'withdrawal moments'...

11. ThatBorussenGuy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Yes, well, he makes himself look like a massive prick. Even pro wrestlers (as far as I know) don't make the hateful remarks that Fury is. The characters they play aren't necessarily the people they are in real life, but Fury looks like a dick either way.

I know, and I can't complain with someone being a real character. But there's a difference between building up a character and making yourself legitimately look like an ass in real life.

I absolutely agree, he should denounce what his brother said and all the bullshit he's doing over there. But he's not the one out there making the hateful remarks like Fury is. He's not the one making himself look like a bigoted prick.

12. SemiCharmedLife

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I should not be allowed to bake anything with chocolate chips. Every single time I do, more chocolate chips end up in my stomach than end up in the recipe.

13. RawringSnake

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Omg, this interview is my new everything.

[YOUTUBE]Kh1t2MJDbrs[/YOUTUBE]

And let me just say I agree with Mrs. Fisher, that interviewer is definitely a DNA jackpot if I've ever seen one. My god, she is my new definition of the word 'stunning.'

#9053 RawringSnake, Dec 5, 2015
  14. timo

Yesterday evening I had the best and most serious conversation since forever with a friend. Don't think I ever had a serious talk with him before, but it felt so good to be able to ask and say everything I wanted to say for months. Even though it might be too early to judge I think our friendship got a lot stronger last night.

So yeah. Thanks <3

15. Burnedcloset

I could try this. I've already done it before. There really isn't anything that's stopping me from this girl though. They want me to just get sexual experience with her even if I don't plan on marrying her. Because she has and "attractive" body.

My dad is already questioning my sexuality lately.

I have no idea what to do at this point. I might have to try talking to her in a way that she won't be interested in me after she gets to know me. I really don't know. I'm just brainstorming.

#9055 Burnedcloset, Dec 5, 2015
  16. RawringSnake

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    This is what I was gonna suggest. Just be awful. Make her not want to be with you in any way.

17. thepandaboss

Tell her you do abstract art. With your dick as a paintbrush.

18. Distant Echo

Is this girl someone associated with the family? I'm guessing not as they are happy for you to just have sex with her, so they don't care for her.

Tell her that your family wants you to have sex with her then dump her. That they don't want her as a member of the family, they just want to pass her around the boys for their gratification. They want her to be used and dumped and they are already lining up the next boy after you.
    Make her want nothing to do with your family...

---------- Post added 6th Dec 2015 at 12:08 PM ----------

Omg! That is horrendous. And brilliant :wink:

19. Kodama

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    This.

Actually, scratch that. I vote for all of these options.
    Your situation is bullcrap.
    Do not just let your family pressure and force you into having sex with some random girl for their own, bizarre satisfaction. It is your life, and no one gets to pull that on you.

20. headsup1958

I'm thinking of the 30 mile bike ride I agreed to do tomorrow morning with a friend after eating like crap all day today and having a big Bailey's Irish Creme and Khalua drink tonight :frowning2: Probably not going to start off too well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.