1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What are you thinking?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by LD579, Nov 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gen

Gen

"CNN's #AskACop Twitter Campaign Backfires Horribly!"

How about succeeded? CNN knew exactly what they were doing. What else could you possibly expect the American people to ask at this point in time? What's your favorite type of donut? I don't know which officer or branch agreed to this, but you deserved to be dragged for this one.

2. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

Man. Must've hired the same people who dreamed up the "Meme me!" Bill Cosby thing.

--

Ugh. It's been a long day. But finally fucking home and getting my student class fees taken care of. At this point, I almost just want to just pay them straight up and get them over with.

...which is exactly what I'm going to do. I'm getting paid at the end of the week anyway. Thank god I thought to set up a savings account.

---------- Post added 17th Dec 2014 at 04:51 PM ----------

AND the nightmare's fucking over. School is completely paid off. It was only about 500 bucks. My bank account is significantly lighter, which I'm not happy about, but I can finally access my transcripts and don't have to deal with this financial aid garbage.

3. Candace

This Kung Pao Chicken is great! :grin:

4. TigerInATophat

Out Status:
    Some people
    Shock! Disaster! End of the world! I discovered today that my most favourite pizza ever, the cheeseburger pizza from Pizzahut, has been discontinued here in the UK. Worse still, the man at counter told me they stopped doing them as they 'weren't a very popular product' so it seems unlikely they will bring it back again. This is a sad day people, a sad day indeed.

Still, as my mother was expecting me to return bearing fast food today, I got a Mcdonalds instead. Take note Pizzahut overlords, your loss was their gain.

5. CandyKing

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Is RadFem a synonym for transphobic ass.

#1845 CandyKing, Dec 17, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2014
  6. Candace

To change my avatar or to not change my avatar, that is the question. :shrug:

7. imnotreallysure

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I get paid soon, and I have to buy some gifts (well, I don't have to, but I want to). I hate this part of Christmas because I dunno what people want. It seems easier to give money.

But I think I'll get my sister this absolut vodka gift set thing, since she's a giant pisshead (not really).

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Absolut-Naturals-contains-Assorted-Miniatures/dp/B00513Q1VI

I kinda want it for myself as well, lol.

My mother told me not to buy her anything, but to buy my grandmother something - and my grandmother says not to buy her anything, but to buy my mother something. Tough - they're both getting something. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

#1847 imnotreallysure, Dec 17, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2014
  8. Bolin

It seems like my mother feels obligated to make me feel awful when I seem like I'm in a good mood.

9. Miles16

Miles16 Guest

you know it, mooooooooooooove over rover

10. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

The idiots in my town who are protesting the bus system banning e-cigs. But they don't seem to give a shit that my bus system's raising the fare. Never mind that's usually people on fixed incomes, disability, or who fall below the poverty line who are gonna be affected by the fare hikes the most. But let's protest the e-cigarette thing like a bunch of spoiled brats. Ugh.

11. SemiCharmedLife

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I want a new phone for Hanukkah. The battery life is down to zero, it's glitchy as fuck, and Borat would describe the port where the charger goes in as "loose like sleeve of wizard."

12. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

Weight gain, that is!

*cymbal*

I'm fuckin' terrible~! I can't help myself, LOL!

13. Clancularius

Clancularius Guest

I'm starting to go crazy with all the "son you're going to be a great man one day"! I really want to tell them that I don't want to be a man!:frowning2:

14. Black Raven

Black Raven Guest

That fucking git woke me up at six in the fucking morning, trying to kickstart his fucking scooter (FOR TWENTY MINUTES UNTIL I WENT OUT AND TOLD HIM TO QUIET THE FUCK DOWN), for fucks sake, why does this have to happen to me after a long night of celebration and drinking.... cuntfuckshite...

I certainly don't feel sober yet, but the hangover is already setting in. *Buries head in hands*

15. gravechild

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Oh, man. I just had the craziest dream. The details are blurry, but I do remember being at some sauna/pool, surrounded by naked hot guys. Strangely, one looked almost exactly like the character Brian Kinney. It was almost like being stuck in a candy shop and with little to no money.

Is this my punishment for searching for pictures of Mike Erwin nude on Dexter last night? :eusa_eh:

16. QueerTransEnby

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Too bad it wasn't Justin, Sunshine. I don't think I would have kept watching if his hot ass wasn't in the show. Oh my gosh...lol. And yes, I am an activist type like him. I just saw it this year, and I was crushing hard. Not gonna lie..

17. Aussie792

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Having put temporary purple streaks in my hair today, I kind of want to do a long-term purple dye. But I don't think that's the greatest idea.

18. shinji

shinji Guest

Today will be a long day... maybe I should get a haircut, still debating if I should... On one hand I look super cute right now, but then again it requires a lot of work to maintain. Then again, I look cute with short hair as well, but I will have to start wearing a hat since it's cold. Uh, why must life be so hard... I wish I was bald.

Oh, apparently my country is contracting a Chinese company to build roads in the country... Okay? Not sure how I feel about this when we could have just hired a Turkish company, since their roads are really well made. I mean, they are like, almost two times as thicker as the ones here.

19. Gen

Gen

Threads should have expiration dates. Why must we raise that which so rightfully deserved to die?

But now is the time to experiment and take risks. These things won't be as acceptable in another decade or so. (Well, a purple-haired senior citizen sounds like a person I would love to be around, but the corporate world is less open minded. :lol:slight_smile:

20. FightingShadows

How I'm forcing myself to finally finish reading Dracula.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.