1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What are you thinking?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by LD579, Nov 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sartoris

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    For some reason, I was inexplicably depressed during the first few hours of my shift this morning. Not sure what it was, having all these opening shifts, that my mother's going on a cruise in a few weeks which'll only reinforce how alone I am right now, continued ambivalence about my feelings for a friend, a combination of these things and/or something more...

Oh, at least my new CD arrived today. <_____-

2. CyanChachki

After getting out what I needed to last night has made me feel a bit better. My "You're not good enough/You're a bad person" thoughts are starting to diminish and I should be better in a few days. Picking out things that I can look forward to instead of telling myself that nothing will become of me.

On another note, I can't wait until the winter is over. April is coming up fast!

3. Ryujin

Mhmmm, DragonForce

A few years ago my dad said I couldn't have these guys as a favourite band because they weren't real music.

I beg to differ.

4. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Finally found an LGBT friendly doctor.

5. Aussie792

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's horrifying that this has to be an exception in your searches.

6. Candace

*WARNING SARCASM ALERT*

I really love the fact that my boss told me today that I wasn't proctoring as frequently as I should. I need to now walk around the room every five minutes instead of 15-20 like I usually do. I love how a professor anonymously told that to my boss and failed to mention that my coworkers did absolutely NOTHING in terms of monitoring students and how they never walk around the room at all when they should. Isn't that great? (!)

7. Gallatin

Found the coolest looking beer today. It's called "Lucky Buddha" and the bottle is shaped like the laughing Buddha. Even if the beer is crap, it was worth it for the bottle alone. :slight_smile:

8. Lawrence

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's not my cup of tea. More power to you if you find beauty in it. I have most of their CDs. I used to listen to it, but it feels empty compared to what I'm into now.

I talked to a kid that really liked Megadeth and Dragonforce. But he'd never heard of over 20 popular Thrash Metal bands that I named. And I was going to say more but I didn't want to take all day and/or look like a know-it-all!

I think I nearly suffered a heart attack. It won't be the same story in a year! The main thing is Metal gained a foothold in his soul. To his credit, he knew the big four Thrash bands.

9. PressPlay

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I have a couple of ideas for some paintings but I'm so lazy sometimes it frustrates me.

10. Romi

I just met the two coolest kids at the store and while I know their names and that they live pretty close to me, I didn't manage to ask if they wanted to hang out some time. They were the only people I've met since moving here that aren't work related that I actually thought would be cool to be friends with. Life. But if that one girl gets a job at the store..... Chaching.

Also....it oddly smells like vinegar in here...Suspicious...

11. Phalange

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's always fun to lay awake, when all you want (and desperately need) is to get some sleep.

12. Ryujin

I listen to a variety of stuff, and I have like 33 bands already lined up for listening to, lol, which are these bands you speak of?

13. RadioRoss

I weird people out a lot. I always find something I want to say to someone, something to talk about, or just a random thought that popped in my head that i think could make for a fun little conversation. Of course, I've got awful judgement, because every time i go up to someone and say something to them, they look slightly scared and surprised, and pretend to be interested in what im saying for a minute or two, then walk off. I can't really blame them though, because what else is weirder than a person they only know slightly walking up to them, and saying the most random thing? Even my own friends are kind of caught off guard by what i might have to say to them at random times.

14. Oddish

Oddish Guest

I wish I could be a part of a band, instead of sitting in my room, playing guitar to the walls and neighbours who are either annoyed or don't care.

Maybe one day... ):

15. Rikudou

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I would very much like to test out your claims of being random.

Recently I watched the movie Big Hero 6 and without giving off any spoilers. I like to say that the plotline was very transparent. Not saying that it was not good, but the fact that they chose to follow a standardized plot, disappointed me a little. I was actually expecting something new and unique, considering all the hype. Even if the animation is nicely done, with a lot of attention to detail, and the humor is nice and not too much over the top. The movie as a whole is not at all memorable, even if still enjoyable to watch. I am yet disappointed in the movie business.

16. Romi

Me, too. I don't think some of you people know how odd I am. Though, my badassery might be hiding it. :wink:

17. Rikudou

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Then the same applies for you as well, show me this weirdness you speak of. I am fascinated by people like you, but alas am quite often disappointed as people tend to oversell themselves.

18. Lawrence

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Awesome! I typically go on YouTube music video trails. Look up a song one likes and check related videos. Rinse and repeat. Although some great stuff isn't uploaded yet. I actually miss the lastfm radio feature. I kind of lack the patience for usual internet radio.

Death Angel, Kreator, Sodom, and I don't remember the rest of what I said :eusa_doh:

This is really family friendly music
    http://youtu.be/7PyvU9iSq50

The big four are Metallica, Megadeth, Slayer and Anthrax. Good chance you already knew.

19. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I was working on my assignments for so long I forgot to eat. This happens sometimes.. but usually not on the second day of classes. Oops. Ohh well, at least I have food now.

20. Hiems

For laptops, internal batteries are convenient because you don't need to replace them as often as external batteries. However, removing them to fix the laptop is a nightmare. Especially for my laptop model because there are so many screws to unscrew...

My laptop froze, so I had to pull the power from the internal battery to restart the computer. At least my laptop works now. Yay, thanks to my brother for figuring out the problem :grin:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.