What are you thinking?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Jonathan, May 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. phoenix89

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Tired, I forgot to take my computer off of my bed and turn the lights off. I was so confused when I woke up and it was bright.

2. DangerAlex

I've been burning it a lot more lately. I go through periods when I'll burn incense all day, then I won't burn any for months. I tend to go for either fresh scents, or what I can only describe as like a semi-sweet musk-type scent.

3. Eric

I had four tabs open on my phone. All of them were the same site. How does this keep happening? xD

4. TJ

TJ

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That happened to me this morning as well.
    I didn't even know I had multiple tabs open - I thought I was just using the same one.
    Do you have an iPhone?

5. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    As much as I change I'm never going to fit in anywhere.

6. TJ

TJ

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I call nonsense!
    You most certainly fit in somewhere - here, at the least, and probably dozens of other places that you don't even realize.

7. Hiems

The nail salon was so damn busy. We had two reservations: one for six people and the other for 13 people. They wanted manicures, pedicures, and other services. They were on top of other people who did walk-ins and scheduled appointments.

I kinda helped my sister figure out which nail technician did who but lost track.

She has an amazing memory of faces and recalls who got what service by which nail technician. I could never do that haha.

8. Ruthven

yeah that's how it is with me too. I'll go like a few months without burning, then I'll ask mum to pick some up if she wants.

There are some scents that are just awful to me. Like this one called Full Moon. I hate it, overwhelming and just smells like some sorta chemical poison i dunno lol

9. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

I had the craziest dream last night. I was at Chuck E Cheese's and it wasn't a restaurant, it was a theme park.

I went to the toddler area for some fucking reason and there was a tent pavilion with a video game. But you didn't need a token to play, so it was awesome in concept.

I play the game but on the overworld map there's only one area open and it's a really lame game where Chuck E Cheese reminds me uncomfortably of a molester. I leave that game and try to access the other areas that are closed off. But then I realize- it's not a game anymore. It's real. I'm standing in the middle of the ruined remains of one of those areas.

And Chuck E Cheese isn't a mouse. He's really a white, elderly CEO and almost certainly a molester.

I chase him down a conveyer belt and he gives me a sad sob backstory. I also have a bad case of throat phlegm.

I swear to fuck, I wasn't on anything! I'm still not sure what I ate that lead to that and I'm thinking there's a good chance I can blame that on the lumpy pie shake I choked down.

-

I'm also thinking having two frappucinos in a row was a bad idea because now I'm shaking like a palm tree in a hurricane.

10. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That was a really good afternoon!

11. Randy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    You ate som bad mushrooms, man. Don't feel bad just be wary of the mushrooms :lol:

12. AlamoCity

I've had times where EC takes several tabs on my iPhone.

13. Ruthven

I'm just so lost as to what i'm gonna do. I don't know how i'm gonna swing gettin my T. Like how am i gonna be able to go down and take the train and get there when mum straight up said i can't go to boston again? like this is ridiculous she is stifling me and it's not right.

It's like fine, ridin my bike to boston was crazy (but not that crazy okay, i could understand if i walked 6 hours or sumthin) but either way I'm 20 fucking years old. Yeah i'm livin' here but she can't stop me from doin this shit. i can go places and what happens if i get the McDs job i applied to today? Will she still think she can just be all up on my case on where I'm goin and who I talk to on the phone and shit?

Like seriously. what would happen if i was here still right? and I started talkin to friends on the phone or sumthin? Like i think she'd fuckin try and stop me from talkin to them. i mean she loves to think random numbers on the id are people i'm talkin to anyway, and she gets all weird and shit as if I shouldn't be talkin with people.

She thinks i'm straight up incompetent. She was sayin a couple days ago when she was bitchin me out about bikin to boston, that I'm a "young 20" and she doesn't know what i'm capable of, just all kinds of bullshit and it's like jesus, I have social issues (which i feel are gettin better) I'm not some fuckin 12 year old who can't do shit for himself.

Talkin shit bout how i coulda been killed or raped or whatever and just paintin it as if the trip was the most dangerous thing ever. And it's like, hmm, I fuckin doubt you bitches(mum, dad and brother---but mostly mum) would be tellin me all this shit if i was a cis male. I doubt everybody would be sayin it was crazy, and in mum's words "insane" and "asinine"

14. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

Mushrooms. Yeah, good chance. Can never fucking know what's in those damn pie shakes

15. CharlieChalk

Haha, hope so, hope so! A bit early to tell yet, but I'm definitely enjoying the sea/swimming!

And the digit... it's getting there I think? I think it's tendon damage as it still doesn't shut/work properly, but y'know, it's a finger so I have 7 more :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

How goes it all with you?

16. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sometimes it can feel this way, even if it is not the case at all. I'm sure you fit in. (*hug*)

17. Lawrence

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yeah, that's quite out there! Some dreams put acid trips to shame. I used to dream about mega tsunami. Waking up was such a relief. I think the last time I was surrounded by tsunami and I ran into one to get it over with.

I've also had insecurity dreams about parking cars and walking into a shop. When I come out... my car has moved/bashed into another car and somebody wants my details. I felt responsible and terrible.

--

I'm planning a 20~ mile journey for tomorrow. Gotta love google maps + physical maps + common sense. I'm just glad I don't have to bother with my extended family this weekend.

18. Browncoat

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Agh, the procrastination! Must stop...

19. Jay47

Jay47 Guest

Too often, I think about Asher. He was only a grade under me and lived eight houses away. I could have talked to him. I never got to know him. All I ever did was punch some football player who was harassing him once. I didn't even see if he was okay. He killed himself the next month.

20. Kasey

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If you look at pics or click links to other threads or open a tab to see what someone said in another thread then yea...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.