What Are You Thinking?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Fiddledeedee, Oct 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So Brendan and I bought our train tickets to go home over Christmas yesterday, and of course, even though I hand the ticket agent my driver's license, he STILL spells my last name wrong. I just now noticed it. So that means I have to go back up to the train station to print off a new ticket.

2. Hrantou

I just wanna slap some people to make them stop talking...forever.

Also, I wish it would rain more :frowning2:

3. Amerigo

a rather attractive waiter got mad at me today for deciding not to eat desert after i asked him to bring it out and not telling him that i was going to walk off without paying for an uneaten desert.

i feel sad, the pretty waiter hates me :'(

4. Sartoris

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Wish I had vinyl albums, both classical and non-classical.

Also wish I had a record player.....or the money to afford one.......or money in general.........or a job.

5. Niko

That awkward moment when a friend wants to befriend you on your DS/Pokemon and your characters are the opposite gender from what they see you as. .-.

6. Hrantou

Its funny...sometimes I think people are more honest in texts than in person. When talking to some friends, they are more affectionate, nice and funny in texts than in person. They are still nice, but I guess being able to think about what you say before you hit "send" can have an impact on how you feel.

7. Soillse

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Thinking I need to get on with my homework before my mum comes upstairs and sees what site I'm on

8. Aussir

How I didn't miss eating dinner at stupid late hours again... :bang:

9. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

Yeah, that's my case anyway. I'm really stoic in person but opposite that in text. Part of that is that it's easier to flirt with girls when you're not hearing your damn Minnie mouse voice...

--

Oh man. This could work. First order of business when I get that phone back? I'll come out on Facebook.

What better to force the issue than to make it public? If my parents throw a shit fit, that makes them look like shit in front of mine and their friends. If I play it casual (just changing my name and listed gender) it doesn't make me look like a traitorous bitch, makes them look rightfully like transphobic parents forcing their kid into the closet.

It's all words out of their mouth anyway. It's ridiculous that I have to keep cowering like I'm fucking seven and just broke a window.

10. MrAllMonday

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I'm feeling a little down... :/

11. Sarcastic Luck

Rolling my eyes at mom. She bought a laptop about a year or so ago that was on sale for $400. Didn't do any research, thought it was the same brand as mine, but didn't call and ask me. Well, the computer won't charge unless the power cord is lifted to a certain height. The power jack is too loose or something. Beyond that, the computer works fine.

She wants to go to where she bought it, for me to put on my "bitch hat" and get her a new computer. I really don't feel like doing all that when it was her own fucking fault.

12. Hexagon

Yay. You can do it. It may be hard, at first, but be strong. I'd make a small announcement about it though, beyond just changing your name and gender. People may get confused, or may not clue in as to the fact that your parents are being transphobic because it doesn't get onto their 'radar'.

13. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

Yeah, I'll probably post a couple statuses and announcements. Post information about gender if I'm so inclined.

My dad especially gets pissy when I post shit they don't like. Once, I liked a photo from an atheist page and it showed up on his news feed when I liked it. He posted on my wall demanding I remove the post. Mind, demanding publicly. So I posted back something along the lines of "sorry if I offended you, but it's impossible for us to agree about everything, blah blah blah"

Bunch of people stuck up for me, he got pissed as hell. Both parents bitched at me for making them look like idiots.

So it'll be the same scenario, I think. Only now I happen to friends with more LGBT allies than I am with atheists.

14. Hrantou

Hahahah! I'll admit, that is a great plan. You force their hand, and make them look like the idiots in public and online. I must admit, I admire that. That's brave and most certainty brilliant!

I admire you. Good luck! Let us know how it goes. (*hug*) :thumbsup:

15. Hexagon

They made themselves look like idiots.

I could always get involved in the sticking up, if you wanted. Different account, but those things aren't hard to arrange. And I could say exactly what you wanted :wink:

16. Nick07

Wow, lucky you that you can do it. In my country it is the very very last thing that they allow you to do.

I think me and my depression will go to bed. Hugging each other tightly :rolle:

17. Hexagon

They restrict fb gender changes as well?

18. Sarcastic Luck

He's talking about facebook. You can go into your profile and change things around.

19. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

Yeah. That they did. :lol:

If you wouldn't mind. :slight_smile: It'll be nice not having to use a pseudonym on Facebook anymore and just drop to one account again.

20. Hexagon

Go ahead and point me to it when you want. And tell me what to comment on your status update, if you want me to. *wants to make it work right*
    P.s, the answer to the riddle is 'eyes'

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.