1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Are You Thinking?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Fiddledeedee, Oct 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Z3ni

Z3ni Guest

I'm back into Kpop :grin:

2. Necromancer

Necromancer Guest

Is it too much to ask that my bank not increase my available balance shown online when money has not been added to my account?

3. Bolin

It feels like the darkness is starting to swallow me up again. The more I resist, the tighter it constricts and spreads around me. It's strangling me. I can't breathe.

4. Gia K

Out Status:
    Some people
    Everybody in my family snores, even the dogs sometimes, sweet fuck! What I hate the most is that our house is built in a way that all rooms come one right after another and mine is right next to my parents' and they always so snore SO bad that it makes me want to scream into the pillow! Gah, I hate it! Specially my father snores so... loud and weird, it makes me actually wonder how is it possible for a human being to make that kind of noises! It's so annoying and frustrating and I don't know any way in which I could make them stop, I was watching tv one time and there was this solution they were talking about for snoring that involved sleeping with with a tennis ball stuck with duckt tape to the back of your head, yeah, you bet your ass they aren't going to that! Arrrghhh, he's doing it right now!:tears:

5. Bolin

"It's sad to say, but just because you keep trying to do what's right doesn't mean you're guaranteed a happy ending."

It's certainly starting to look that way for me.

6. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    There was a corporate aviation presentation over at the College of Aviation in Battle Creek and it was a tie event. They brought in a brand new Dassault Falcon 7X. That thing was beautiful, and I'll upload the pictures later.

7. AudreyB

AudreyB Guest

:love:

8. gravechild

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Its pretty cool to see members from the two sites you most frequent (and will not be named, other than EC) also having accounts and posting on both. It just shows you how small and connected the online world is, and perhaps there's some loose correlation between experiences and interests?

9. AudreyB

AudreyB Guest

:love: myself in the mirror tonight. Thank you, brown Santas!

OMG, I am the Grand Wizard at this. Take today for example: had a studio work assignment due in class today at 5:00, as well as a two-page research paper with all the Chicago style trimming--footnotes, bibliography, the works. As of 9:00 last night when I went to sleep, hadn't started on either one, including reading anything for the written assignment. Yet, had them both done by the deadline today, despite oversleeping my alarm by almost two hours (originally planned to wakey at 3:00AM). Can't overstate how much it helped that my supervisor, with whom I share an office, called in sick today, enabling my to write my paper at work.

Seems like every time I'm certain I've used up all nine of my lives, there's another one to expend on these eleventh-hour homework sessions. Must have gotten a cheat code on life somewhere. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

---------- Post added 22nd Jan 2014 at 09:49 PM ----------

I actually am able to easily drop weight through starvation. Then again, I've always had a pretty high metabolism. Just before Thanksgiving, I had dropped down to nearly 130 lbs., putting me in good shape (heh) for my New Year's target weight of 110 lbs.. This was perhaps unrealistic, maybe 115 lbs. would have been more feasible (although my inability to give up alcohol didn't help). In any case, the holidays really really screwed me, was back up to 145 lbs. by first week in January. :frowning2: Now, trying to start back into starvation mode, although it's a little tougher since I'm not quite as depressed as I was last fall (but still drinking!).

#9889 AudreyB, Jan 22, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2014
  10. SemiCharmedLife

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Tomorrow I go in for my first therapy session. It better fucking be good...I need this desperately.

11. The_Poets

US/ Hogwarts/ vacations spent in the tardis
    just posting to see my thread count because im lazy

---------- Post added 22nd Jan 2014 at 07:29 PM ----------

oohh 17 more till 400

12. gravechild

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    You know, I can't stand people who try and label someone's sexuality, but Daniel Tosh isn't exactly making himself look any less like a closet case, especially when he brings up something gay-related every five seconds.

And speaking of sexuality, I've noticed the number of asexuals I've run into from the trans community (or those who lie on the asexual spectrum) are predominantly FAAB, for some reason.

13. Tim

Tim

>_> I think you just broke my computer, haha.

14. Gen

Gen

There is nothing better than making a deposit to the bank, because you think you're below however much is your preferential minimum and reviewing the receipt only to find out that you had a fair amount more originally then you thought. Almost as if it were a gift from the heavens. Unfortunately, now I want to buy things that I couldn't possibly need. T____T

'Tis Life...

15. The_Poets

trying to get my
    post count to 400 and tomorrow is my last day of finals

16. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

So I can afford clothes. Found a giftcard lying around, tried hitting it. But didn't buy anything on this trip- all the guy's pants were mom jeans with pockets. Wanted to get myself a coat or something, but nothing I can buy is anything I can wear around the house. Clothes shopping's going to have to wait until I move out.

And hair. I'm in need of a haircut, and desperately. The last I had was in June... But you know, same reason as not being able to clothes shop...

-

Brother was ribbing me about how every time we pass by Victoria's Secret, my eyes immediately settle on the nearest covergirl/cough, cleavage.

17. The_Poets

Lol thats so me
    walking back from pe I literaly look at every girls chest in the hallway, I'm to tired for self control

18. Oddish

Oddish Guest

I've also taken notice that the asexual community seems to have more FAAB individuals than MAAB as well. Also, interesting that the results of the asexual community census [2011], and AVEN Survey [2008] suggest a higher rate of transgender individuals than numbers estimated for (at least the US) general population, though, unsure the percentages of F/MAAB.

19. The_Poets

I should be studying...

20. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

Oh man. It's like I'm having the awkward puberty I never had. I don't think I ever "noticed" people- if I did, it was rare. It's like figuring myself out opened all these weird floodgates.

-

Why the hell is there an extended edition for "Breaking Dawn" when nothing happens in the whole fucking movie? It's fifteen extra minutes of Edward Perpetually-Constapated and Dulla Swan staring at each other (and an apparently random shot of corpses in a castle...? Wtf?)

Nothing in that Mormon vampire wet dream makes sense.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.