1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Are You Thinking?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Martin, Jul 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Niko

Aww I will, he's okay though. It was just a false alarm. He has heart disease so whenever he coughs/gags we think his lungs are filling up with water; but that wasn't the case this time, thankfully. :astonished:

2. Sartoris

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Well, to make a long story short, made arrangements to hang out with the friend I went to the state park with recently this coming Tuesday. Though we only got up to having him pick me up from my house, so I don't know what we'll do. :lol: Both excited and a bit apprehensive. :confused:

[Wants to congratulate, but not exactly sure how to do so without seeming incredibly inappropriate or awkward given the context.]

Seriously though, I've been interested in going there one of these days, if possible.

3. Zac

Zac

:frowning2: (*hug*)

4. kresukun

Does it mean anything if your crush starts saying sexual innuendos to you? Or is this just a bit of fun?

5. Bolin

I really want that someone who'll love me more than literally anyone else in the world and who'll let me do the same for him. But when I factor in just how many relationships nowadays don't work out, how monogamy seems to be looked down upon by some now, how many people are so selfish, how so many people aren't willing to work out their problems with others and their first reaction is to end things... It just feels like a dream I have that'll be unfulfilled. I've always wanted to be married by the time I was in my early 30's at most, I've always wanted that man whose heart just intertwined and locked itself with mine until the day one or both of us died. But when I factor in what I see (and, unfortunately, have experienced) in the modern-day relationship, it now just feels like some childish dream and makes me feel antiquated.

I hate when I get like this.

He probably likes you. That's how it started with my first boyfriend. :lol: I didn't believe it at first and was in denial, but it turned out that he liked me, so I'd be willing to bet a few bucks that he's probably interested in you. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

#7685 Bolin, Sep 20, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2013
  6. LinkLarkin

"The rain that brings you here is heaven bless'd! The clouds begin to clear and I'm at rest!"

Even though I'm not dying, this song is making a bizarre amount of sense to me right now.

7. Zac

Zac

Terrible dream :frowning2:

8. RoguesWolfe

For once nothing, there's nothing there.

9. myheartincheck

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Ahhhhh life.

How I have long awaited these pleasant moments and now they are here once more. It feels so good to be out of the darkness and happy once more. I will enjoy every second of it. <3

10. LinkLarkin

Also, when I was at the cat adoption place this morning, I couldn't help but notice a card to the staff informing them that a cat from last year has settled in extremely well with their two dads. That really made my day.

11. Arlo85

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Wish id had the guts to chat to that girl today.
    Wish i had someone here to curl up with.

12. RoguesWolfe

Fuck....what have I gotten myself into 0.0.

13. Sartoris

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Same here. :eusa_doh: Sometimes I've wondered if, being aware of the factors you've mentioned, I haven't numbed my own feelings so as not to be disappointed.

14. justjade

I've been having a lot of beef and carb cravings lately. Not so much sugar anymore.

15. Niko

[​IMG]

My feelings exactly....

16. justjade

Oh, the conversations my husband and I get into. My sister is spending the weekend with her boyfriend, and I just know she's undoubtedly going to spill all kinds of stories about the wild sex they're probably having as we speak when she gets back. I'm not looking forward to it because it weirds me out. My husband says to this:

"But guys are supposed to like wild sex stories."

Me: "I do, but, dude, that's my sister. If one of your sisters started telling you about the wild sex she's been having, you can't even tell me that wouldn't be weird."

Him: "Well, they all have other sisters they can talk to, so I don't have to worry about that."

Me: "Well, good on you, mister. My sister doesn't."

:lol:

---------- Post added 20th Sep 2013 at 08:36 PM ----------

^Ah, transguy problems....

17. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

So there's this book. Divergent. People were calling it the next Hunger Games and there's a sequel that just came out. YA dystopian. Like every other YA novel that's come out in the last two years... :dry:

Premise is that the society the main heroine lives in has been divided into factions based on traits each faction values (like honesty, intelligence, selflessness, etc). At the age of sixteen, kids choose the faction they want to spend the rest of their lives in.

Can't get into it. Premise seems like the Avatar nations, only as opposed to elements they're pieces from the Girl Scout law.

18. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My partner's sister wants to meet me. Yes. My partner's sister, who has made snide comments about me since we got back together is actually interested in meeting me. Holy shit, it's official. My partner and I are living in fucking Night Vale.

19. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

Where Wednesday was cancelled due to scheduling errors and we hate Desert Buffs who has to show us up with everything-

Hail the glow cloud. Hail the glow cloud

20. Bolin

*sigh* I'm feeling stressed again. I can't even have a conversation without my family ruining it. My sister texts my mother at the last minute saying she needed to get off work and then she told me she had to go to the store to get pads, but she ends up buying the whole fucking store. Of course. So I couldn't even get back in time to finish a conversation I was having. I need to unwind for work tomorrow morning, but now I'm so tense and stressed. The bitch needs to get her license so she can drive her fucking self, and she needs to stop acting so fucking entitled. Needing people to drive her around, who the fuck does she think she is? UGH, somebody calm me down so I can relax....I don't think I'm gonna sleep tonight...Fuck.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.