1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Are You Thinking?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Eponine, Jun 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mad Man L

One of my friends just told me my ex-crush cut his finger open, smashed his head and passed out from blood loss.

My day just got better.

2. TheEdend

TheEdend Guest

This semester we have been going to different psychology and sociology classes in my college as a group and we have been doing LGBT panels where people are able to ask all the questions that they might have about homosexuality and whatever comes with it. We have done 15 different classes so far and it shocks me every time to see how many people don't even know about all the rights that we are being denied. I will say that once you tell them you can see in their faces that now they get it. Now they get what we are fighting for and what the whole deal is really all about. It really is something.

Also, the questions that we have been getting are ridiculously amazing! The myths that are still out there scare me and fascinate me at the same time. It is getting better, though! We just have to keep educating people one person at a time!

The only thing is that you can really tell that we make the people who are still in the closet very uncomfortable. I wish I could approach them and be like "It really isn't all that scary!!!" but then that would just be weird of me xDD'

Either way, I'm loving this!! :grin:

3. needshelp

having a good time in my room doing NOTHING but listening to music with my new headphones. i'm in a good place right now.

4. GlindaRose

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I did an insane thing today. I went to the gym.

I never go to the gym.

5. Ridiculous

You know what they say - the last gym I was in had Pokemon in it.

6. Eric

I'm so tired, and yet I mostly slept like a log. Whyyy? x_x

Chuck Klosterman almost had me convinced that Calipari was a decent human being.

#9526 Eric, Apr 3, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2012
  7. GlindaRose

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    :thumbsup:

That's probably true! haha

8. Possibly Maybe

Tomorrow i'm supposed to have a class in a building on campus that does not exist. Things get weirder when i found that the room I was looking for does exist. But the building is nowhere to bee seen. I feel like a character in a "Twiligh Zone" episode. *cue music*

9. Shevanel

[YOUTUBE]NzlG28B-R8Y[/YOUTUBE]

10. FJ Cruiser

Efff I hate physics lab so much. My TA's incompetence in English and overall teaching are almost single-handedly responsible for all my frustration and my relatively low grade in that class. Just a few more weeks, just a few more weeks.

11. Kupo!

Kupo! Guest

12. needshelp

i have to go downstairs and turn off the fire. i also have to take a dump as well. i can feel the tiredness around my eyes. it's a beautiful day outside. to top it all off, i had a weird dream last night. in that dream, i was being experimented on at school, i ended up in some psychology class with some teacher i never had before, i also saw this really hot guy that was in my class. i sat before him and i couldn't keep my eyes off of him. there were some girls that kept flirting with me though, annoying me. i saw drinking this big bottle of sprite with a straw while they kept trying to play around with flexible glowsticks. i also saw photos of another guy with a hot bod. dude had abs and a nice chest also

#9532 needshelp, Apr 3, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2012
  13. Bolin

I've been having really bad dizzy spells since yesterday...and they haven't gone away. I even went to bed a LOT earlier last night to make sure I got a good night's sleep and slept in this morning. Still have them. Also, my stomach is still killing me. And I feel super lonely. My friends keep posting stuff about going to see Hunger Games and going to some restaurant....of course I wasn't invited. Guess I'll just sit in my room all day with just me, my t.v., and my computer. Foreverrrrrrr alone.

14. Kidd

Kidd Guest

I fell asleep after my sister left the house yesterday at around 5:00pm because it was a long day of classes. I hate Mondays. I woke up at 7:00am this morning. That's FOURTEEN hours of sleep and I'm still exhausted. Too many tests, too many papers, too many hours spent interning, I ran too many miles. I'm dying, literally just dying. But I can't slow down one bit, and just to prove it to myself that I can keep up, my bestie and I are going to run six miles today as soon as she gets here.

BONUS: We also found out that the city is renting studio apartments for $500 a month, utilities included, right in the middle of downtown. I would just have to cross the street to get to the courthouse for my work/internship, and they're really freaking nice inside. My bestie and I are gunning for one and I really, really, really hope we get it obviously.

15. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I hope everybody from Texas is ok. They are having a ton of Tornados there right now.

16. FJ Cruiser

It is the opposite of comforting watching a news report about tornadoes in your state right as a heavy storm comes rolling in, complete with ridiculously loud thunder.

17. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Stay safe... Those storms look pretty bad...

18. breakingboxes

Tornado sirens. :frowning2:

19. Z3ni

Z3ni Guest

Keep safe!!

Also I think he doesn't "like" me anymore :lol: Maybe I should actually speak to him, since I haven't really spoke a word to him since these 6 months :lol:

20. 11 11 11

[​IMG]

I have no idea what I'm thinking, I just can't tell. Like...my head feels like that ^ It' just full, and I can't seem to know anything. I don't know anything. You know when you have a thought and it sounds like speech in your head? My thoughts arn't working like that anymore. And as soon as I say anything I can't even be mildly sure if it's true. Nothing seems true. I don't KNOW anything about myself or the world.

Ughh, my mind is such a mess.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.