1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Are You Thinking?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Eponine, Jun 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RaRa

It's after midnight....EXACTLY 2 MORE WEEKS <3333333333

2. Rob999

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Is this... a crush... on someone I actually know? I haven't had one of these for ages... I don't want it!

3. GlindaRose

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I just submitted my application for a music course. :grin: Bring on Summer!

4. Derpette

I have vacations now, and I'm bored out of my mind, so the whole week I've been doing homeworks, essays, studying and so on. I feel kind of like a weirdo 'cause I'm probably the only one who is looking forward to school :grin:

5. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I think that I did pretty well on my human sexuality test!!

6. Bolin

I was going to job hunt today, but my idiot sister didn't tell me that she had to be at college today, so I had to use the gas to take her there when i was going to use it for job hunting...Ive used almost all my tax returns on gas for taking her back and forth to college and I'm almost out of money and havent been able to drive to the city to job hunt ... someone please just shoot me now and put me out of my misery.

7. steel03

I should never have quit orchestra! Playing string instruments is just about as emotionally fulfilling as singing. Wish I had a cello.

8. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I guess it isn't a question of who will betray you, just a question of WHEN.

9. Jonathan

So my English Professor just said that she didn't like the way I phrased my thesis and that I should change it...the thing is, she is the person who phrased my thesis this way after she told me that my last one was bad at conferences last week lol.

10. Chickzak

Coming out really does get easier =p

11. Kidd

Kidd Guest

Ever since Wine of the Week Wednesday my love and I have been super obsessed with My Strange Addiction. We watched it that night and I was so shocked and I'm a little pissed off. I mean, this woman has been eating household cleansers for the last three decades, another one drinks five bottles of nail polish a day for years and years and years, and they're still walking around totally fine while I feel borderline suicidal if I eat more than 1,500 calories a day. I'm devastated when I can't get my run in. I don't even have a word to describe how that makes me feel.

12. steel03

One of my roommates and his girlfriend and his sister are all sitting on the couch three yards from me shouting at each other. They're not arguing. They're not angry. They're not even happy. They're having a totally normal conversation. They're just shouting every. fucking. word of it.

13. BudderMC

...I feel like I need to read labels better. Y'know, take the time to read them properly before purchasing <_<

14. cheese

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    i really think that one of my best friend, who is female, has a crush on me... .___.

15. GlindaRose

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My friend greatly insulted me last night. One of his worse qualities is tactlessness but this really overstepped the boundary for me. Basically I was with him at the pub because he's a part of Debating society and this weekend we're hosting a few people at our house for a competition. He was giving up his room so that people could stay there and kept being like, 'If J (our other housemate who can be a bit of a douche) doesn't let me sleep in his room, can I sleep in yours?' I think it was a bit of a joke, I don't think he was actually going to stay in my room. Anyway, when I said no, he said, in front of a couple of debating people who were there as well, 'But Lucy's always up for letting any random guy share her bed.'

I became PISSED OFF. Because what he did, essentially, was call me a whore in front of all the Debating people. The worst thing is, he found it funny and it took him a while to realized that I was actually quite angry with him. It completely ruined the evening for me and I found that I was unable to enjoy myself much after that, so I went home quite early.

:tantrum:

16. hellontoast

Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm thinking that I'm really scared that the thai place I want to eat at is gonna be closed, and I could call them to ask but I hate talking on the phone in Swedish...

Also, I really need to wash my tea mug out. Why does tea stain so intensely!?

17. nydtc

Somehow, I have to get my BF ok with the idea of hiring a cleaning lady.... maybe I should offer to make it a cleaning twink?? That just might work ...

18. cheese

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    WOW! what a douche...

19. GlindaRose

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Worst thing is, it's not even true. I've only had sex 3 times in my life. That does not make me a whore. The first wasn't even in my own bed, and the 3rd originally wasn't intended to be just a one night stand (though due to unfortunate circumstances it was in the end - also it was with a girl, not a guy). Anyway, when you consider the fact that the actual definition of a whore is someone who has sex for money, that's something I definitely don't do. :tantrum:

20. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I like to try new things but barbeque soup just sounds gross

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.