1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Are You Thinking?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Martin, Sep 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fairybread

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    There is a pulse in my neck :confused: it's really strong.

2. Possibly Maybe

The Rijksmuseum. i wonder when the construction works will be over.

3. Raeil

Thinks today has been rather productive, if not as productive as hoped.

1) Watched the Nintendo Press Conference and was extremely happy!!!! (even though I didn't wake up in time to watch it live)

2) Came out to 1 friend, but could not come out to another due to nerves (one of my Fundamentalist Christian friends. We met up for the first time in months with the friend I came out to after he left, but in our conversation the following occurred: "I really don't understand how we got to be best friends! I mean, you love everything I hate, and I love everything you hate. Our only actual similarity is that we both love Jesus!" I don't anymore... Damn.)

3) Finally finished reading God Delusion by Dawkins! I've been meaning to finish it for two weeks now, and just haven't found the time due to WoW, lol!

4. highlights

While I've mostly accepted that I'm not straight, it still really bothers me that I can't be the straight person who supports the queer community.

And coming out is a whole other issue.

I hate hiding this. I want to be able to tell people, and to not wory about changing my 'interested in' on facebook. I want to be able to go to lgbt groups and protests and meet people who are in similar situations.

Gosh I hate this.

5. Robert

Robert Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I know exactly how you feel!

6. highlights

Ah it's awful.
    I'll get there one day I suppose.

7. Bolin

YESSSS!!! Found out that Tekken: Blood Vengeance will be playing at a theater VERY CLOSE TO ME!!!!! AND IN 3D!!!!!

This just made the rest of my day! :slight_smile:

8. highlights

My mum keeps hassling me about this boy I'm not even the slightest bit interested in. I keep telling her I'm not interested in him, and she's not letting it go.

In reality, there's a girl I like. She's says she's bi, but she's really into guys. She's never been with a girl so i don't think there's any hope there. :/

#9848 highlights, Jun 8, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2011
  9. Just one more day of school left :grin:
    But... I'll miss you guys. You really mean a lot to me :frowning2:

10. highlights

about 4 months left for me :grin:

...and, where are you going? :/

11. Nowhere, but I'm going to miss my friends... Sure, we can still get together sometimes, but it's not the same.

12. highlights

Ah I thought you were leaving EC :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I know what you mean, I was talking to our year level manager today about graduation, and she was saying how it's always really emotional as it's the last time the whole year level is in the same room together. As much as I complain about school, I'm really going to miss some parts of it, I'll miss my friends that I don't see often, but won't miss the loser 'cool kids', and the teachers that I've had for years, I'm really going to miss them. *sigh* I felt really sad talking about that this morning.

I hope your last day is awesome. :grin: Our last day is what we call 'muck up day' not sure if it's called that anywhere else but basically the senior year gets to go wild and do random stuff (that isn't too expensive to clean up)soap suds in toilets, streamers and toilet paper through the trees, water pistols, flour bombs, etc. Usually pretty harmless fun :grin:
    Do you get that at your school?

13. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    At my ex's first high school, on muckup day, some of the year 12s managed to get a For Sale sign up out the front of their school. My school was pretty tame, we all just wore costumes and did karaoke.

14. No, not really. But it's a different country, so different habits xD
    But I'm not so sure my last day is gonna be awesome though...

15. highlights

haha awesome. At mine one year stuck a banner under the name of the school that said 'juvenile correctional centre" that was probably the best.

The worst it got at my school was last year, they put a shopping trolley in a tree and stole some road works signs. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Aw, muckup days are so fun. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
    Well, I guess you'll have fun, but it will be sad at the same time. Do you still have exams after or is that it?

16. Yeah, it's gonna be depressing...
    I still have 2 exams, Geography and Spanish.

17. TheEdend

TheEdend Guest

Found out today we have to pay $4,620 dollars in order to file to renew our visa to stay here. And that's only to apply for it and not to mention the money spent to being ABLE to apply for it. They could also deny it and we would have to move and lose the money.... I'm sick and tired of feeling like I don't belong here yet I don't belong anywhere else anymore.

I just hate not knowing what is going to happen. College right now, making my life here...yet waiting to see if we can actually stay here for longer. I hate not knowing whats going to happen and trying to plan for all the possibilities. This will drive me mad eventually...

Then again it could be so much worse that it is right now and you never know for sure what will happen next.

I just have to remind myself that what matters is to enjoy this moment, right now. Nothing else. Whatever happens we'll deal with it once it gets here.

/ventingover (just had to get it out)

18. haelmarie

Horribly disillusioned.

Now I need to go back and cram my head with information about the endocrine system unghhhh.

19. Ethan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Finally saw the new X-Men last night.
    Today I proceeded to follow the only logical course of events; watch X1, 2, and 3.
    Almost 6 hours later and now I am satisfied.

20. Bolin

I am absolutely terrified of driving on the interstate... :frowning2: (Even though I've been driving on it for years. :lol: ) The people that drive there... they need to go back to driving school...because they drive so dumb. Really, really dumb. For real.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.