1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Are You Thinking?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Martin, Sep 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lotty

Why the hell are all the cute girls straight and all the cute guys gay? It should be the other way 'round.

2. Sparty313

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    just realized i graduate college in a month!! Woo hooo!!! hard work does pay off people!!

3. TheDarkerPoet

Goooooooood lunch.
    Ah, it's so nice to be able to come home from school and hang out for a while.

4. Idonteven

I feel good today. Right balance. Despite everything else I have to worry about all of a sudden.

5. Holliepop

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Just been on a MEGA walk with my bestie, totally worth the exercise in the sunshine though. :slight_smile:

And now, time for the Easter holidayyyyyyys. <3

6. felicia wilde

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    i am thinking of my mom who i lost 3 weeks ago it still hurts

7. Gothitil

Gothitil Guest

So in French my now ex-boyfriend hit me.

First he said he didn't do it. (I think I was there. Could be wrong though.)
    Then he said he was sorry.
    Now he's saying that it was a love tap.

-_-

Oh, and this is what the conversation was:

Brad: Do you want my penis?
    Me: No. I want Lady Gaga's.
    *SMAAACK*

:/ Seriously? What a dick. Also, we've been dating for less than two weeks. That's just not something you ask someone in less than two weeks. >_>

8. haelmarie

I'm on a big happiness kick right now :>

9. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    a lady at the hotel asked if I had a shredder, she said she'd be back later....I have afeeling I'm going to regret this.

10. Callie

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I feel like I've become a little bitter lately. Hmmm.. no good :dry:

Now to complaining: Homework about forbidden love-stories. Totally unfair. I have to write the paper, and worry about outing myself to my teacher. So not a problem if you think about it. But I don't want to be thinking "Is this safe to write or will she get it?" all the time.

11. Aya McCabre

I've been saying for months now that my hip problems would get to the stage where I couldn't get to class. It happened yesterday..... and I finally managed to get a doctor to take it semi-seriously! I have drugs.... it's awesome haha
    I also have to have more blood tests (which I hate) and more x-rays (which I hate even more) and they'll probably say there's nothing wrong like they did last time, but for now.... I can walk. It's awesome. Walking is underrated.

12. Flyers2011

I'm kind of excited, I made tentative plans go hang out with my gay friend whom I haven't seen in 5 years. It'll be nice to go out with someone who understands me :slight_smile:

13. Rikudo

Love playing on my PS3.

14. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I was woken up by a text at 7.45 this morning, which would usually really annoy me. However, it woke me up from a dream in which I was screaming like a little girl due to a close encounter with a foot-long spider, so I have no complaints.

15. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Regular readers of my posts on EC will tell you - I'm a certifiable, grade-A klutz. So when I have to do some sort of job requiring any degree of physical dexterity, I have to it slowly, paying as close attention as I can to keep from accidentally breaking everything involved (as well as several fingers, and presumably innocent bystanders).

This evening, I had a fairly simple task ahead of me - replace the two lightbulbs in a ceiling fixture. To make matters easier, the light fixture is over bunk beds, so I can simply climb up onto the beds to do the job...plus I get to use the rest of the bed to put the lightbulbs on while I work. After, of course, making TRIPLE sure that the lightbulbs are always in a position where they are NOT able to roll off of the bunk bed and break. It took quite a bit of work to unscrew the glass cover to the fixture, but I managed to do it, and CAREFULLY pull it off the fixture and place it on the bed next to me. Again, in a place where it can NOT fall off. I then replace the two lightbulbs, and put the two dead lightbulbs CAREFULLY in a safe place - in a plastic bag on the bed - where they won't roll off and break. I then CAREFULLY replace the glass cover onto the fixture and screw it into place, and CAREFULLY move my hands off of it to make sure it's secure. I then climb off the bunk bed, take the plastic bag with the dead lightbulbs in it off of the top bunk, and throw it away. I test the lights - they work fine. All I have to do now is take the rest of the lightbulbs (they came in an eight pack) off of the bunk bed and put them away. I pick up the lightbulb package off of the top bunk, bring my hand down to my side...

...and a light bulb flies out of the package, hits the side of the bunk bed, and shatters into a million pieces, covering the floor with broken glass.

These are the sorts of things I've simply grown accustomed to happening whenever I do this sort of thing. God bless my partner, who finally has accepted what I accepted years ago. That this is just the way I am. :slight_smile:

Lex

16. RaRa

I have no appetite. In the last 3 days all I've eaten are like, 5 onion rings. :frowning2:

17. TraceElement

I have been in a good mood pretty much all day, dispite getting up at 6:15 for a training. This is awesome, considering I have had a case of the blahs the last few days.

18. zeratul

zeratul Guest

I have finally talked to Victor in the chatroom ^_^

19. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm so glad I went to tonight's performance. It was amazing!

20. Gothitil

Gothitil Guest

There's a like button now. EmptyClosets has become EmptyFacebook

It's a neat little addition. Took me awhile to figure out why there was so much space between messages and their signatures though because the button is way off to the right lol

Edit: O: And you get notifications!

I like this. o3o

Edit: WHERE DID IT GO? ;_;

I am so confused.

#7740 Gothitil, Apr 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.