1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Are You Thinking?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Martin, Sep 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Taurusguy92

oh how I <3 you Nightcore!!!!!!!!! [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFhSnib1bUU&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

2. TheWanderer

how much i love my new pants.... yay me!!!

3. RaRa

OMG MY COUSIN JUST TOLD ME.

He and his girlfriend went to eat Chinese cause she loves it (at the exact same resteraunt I went to today...I fucking love it <3). Anyways, he had a special fortune cookie brought out with a wedding ring in it, and the text read "will you marry me?"

I want to be proposed to like that. <3

4. crystaltriforce

why won't ec let me even view the interview thread?

5. GhostDog

Brain input as follows:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8G4YgQyEMk[/YOUTUBE]

Brain output as follows:

"AHHH AWWWWWW OMG OMG OMG AWW AWW AWWWWWWW CUTE OMFGLAKSDASNLKAJS ALSJDLAKSDLANfjadhdghdg. Hff. Mghh. Awwww bebeh doggy aww AWWWWWWW."

6. Colton

Woooooooooow! Woooooooooow! Way to make me feel like shit!

7. Thisisnew

That was awesome. I told her what I wanted to say without saying "you're a fucking bitch!".

8. RaRa

Yay last minute trip to Palm Springs tomorrow! Maybe I could get a tan if....yeah of course it'd be cloudy....oh well its for the best. My pale as fuck skin always just gets sunburnt anyway. :/

9. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Today's been a day off from going out. I wish I could spend part of every day out of the house - I feel so much better about myself when I've been spending time with friends instead of just sitting at home - but if I've gne out for more than two or three days in a row I need a day or two off to recover. I never used to go anywhere, so yay for not being a hermit anymore xD

10. Nomad187

Having the flu is so totally not fun >.>
    I feel like crap

11. Hoppip

Ugh. I'm doing a two hour drive today, likely in the hot sun, all I have to wear is a long sleeved "therrrmaaaal" and black pants, and SOMETHING is in my immune systemz. Sinuses alternate between dry and clogged, pressure, throat itchy, and even my appetite is gone. v_v

My first days back are going to be sickified. ㅠ.ㅠ;

12. Daniel

It's a good thing I'm not working today.

The least eventful part of my morning was forgetting to put the coffee filter in before coffee. My hair dryer was shooting sparks. Shampoo somehow got up my nose. Just not pretty.

13. GlindaRose

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    f**king out-of-term hours! DAMN YOU.....

14. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    *sigh*

damn........

15. Shevanel

I did not just spend $110 on clothes at Pac Sun right after getting my paycheck from work.

16. radiantdawn

radiantdawn Guest

I'm just gonna rant about my feelings : ( UGHHHH So as some people might know, I had a crush on 2 guys, but primarily just one, I'll nickname him B. The other guy can be called A. So I had a small tiny suspicion B was gay or at least bi but I wasn't sure. And he's so nice to me in the little times that we interact with each other. And whenever I have school projects I always do the whole thing basically because no one feels responsible enough or something >:| . Anyways, I just super really like B because he was the only person I've ever been in projects with who has been really appreciative and nice to me. And he also does his portion of work. And he's so cuteeeeee. But anyways, my friend J, the 2nd person I came out to, said she'll help me find out stuff about A and B's relationship statuses. So then I found out A was dating a girl, and B was crushing on some girl -_- . This was like weeks ago... And I still obsess over some guy I barely know. And I just wish he was bi, or maybe he's in denial. And that's kinda selfish of me really, but I can't help it. I wish I just had someone to hold me and be nice to me and keep me company. And I'd love to take care of him too. And even though I'm upset about this, it's not B's fault cause he doesn't go that way, and it's not my fault either cause I DO go that way. Oh well : ( I just feel so -_- at myself right now yet I still self pity myself haha, >_<

17. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I got gobsmacked by some stomach ailment. Spent most of the day in bed. I decided a hot bath while listening to soft music would be nice. Mistake. It sapped all my remaining energy, and it took me twenty minutes to get from the empty tub to the bed in the next room. Worse, I set up the iPod wrong, and my hot bath and journey back were set to the soothing strains of the Art of Noise.

Lex

18. radiantdawn

radiantdawn Guest

I have an urge to take a bath the RIGHT way now XD I'm reminded of the time i first took a bath in like 6 months (I usually shower, it's not like I never bathe : P) and then it was too hot but I forced myself to stay in because I used bath stuff and it'd feel like a waste if I just left after 3 min DX On another sidenote, I really wanna go to bath and body works and get these yummy scents that I have, but don't wanna use cause then I won't have any left. XD

19. Daniel

I am very very very allergic to cats. And I have two. And my nose won't stop running. *sniiiiiiiiff*

20. radiantdawn

radiantdawn Guest

:confused: I used to have pets... for like... well.... I had baby rabbits for like 3 days but I was allergic so I had to give them away : ( . I had a parrot who was so cute and colourful and awesome but i had to give him away after like less than a month cause I was allergic =/ . And I used to be allergic to hypoallergenic dogs too -_- :confused: >_< T_T . But now I'm not : D But I'm still allergic to normal dogs : ( . I wish I had a dog DX Maybe he could go fetch a boy for me : D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.