1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Are You Thinking?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Shevanel, Jan 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jiggles

Jiggles Guest

GRRR There has to be something wrong with me :L Thats the 4th time i have been to the toilet tonight >_<

2. SolitaryKnight

I got the job! Promotion with a raise, I'm so looking forward to it. Whoot!!!

3. theJosephDean

I've been unable to focus on everything today.

4. Walolas

The heat in New England this year is starting to put me in a mood of extreme anger! Anyone for a pool party? =)

5. Eric

Unghhhh, Stomach hurts. Unghh. Hard to even watch football. Unghhh.

6. confusedgirl

nothin but dry desert here no beach either
    I cant wait for summer to be over so I can go back to school as a senior! and to go to the public pool tomorrow and see him there and how nervous to see how he'll react to what I tell him

7. Rikudo

Well now I wish I hadn't done that.

8. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    A few weeks ago I did a short radio interview on a gay radio station. I just got an email asking if I'd like to do another, longer interview :grin:

9. Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga Guest

I hate people who update their status on Facebook, realize they made a grammar mistake, then update again correcting it. You look so stupid.

Okay, just delete the wrong one, or comment with the correction. Don't spam everyone's feed 200 times because you made a mistake, we don't care.

This is from a person on my facebook:

1. Today sucked majer as i really can believ it1
    2. I mean major.
    3. I mean I.
    4. I mean believe.
    5. I mean ! not 1.
    6. oh yeah I mean ass LOLL!
    7. I mean LOL.

Each a separate update. I really hate you. *defriend*

10. GhostDog

I'm writing a thing.

I am thinking two things about it.

The first: "Oh god, what if this is actually terrible? Too derivative? Too stupid? Too full of dialogue? Focusing on the wrong things? What if the pacing sucks? What if it's too similar to this other thing I want to do and I should pick one? What if I should actually go bury it under a rock and never try to put together a coherent story ever again? Gahhh!"

The second: "Whee! This is fun and I like this. =D"

I should probably decide which side I'm gonna let win before I start putting in the work to take it from "script with some accompanying doodle-y thumbnail pages" stage to "actually making actual pages" stage.

11. Nodnarb

Today was not a good day to spend outside, wandering about a college campus. Way, way, way to hot. And humid. God I hate humidity.

12. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So, I was working out and I almost had too good a time.

13. Iniquity

Even your true friends can show their true colors to you when they're least desired. It's hard to remember why you're friends after that, but it is possible...

14. Allistair

Allistair Guest

I want to marry Karen O she's just an amazing artist and probably the most beautiful Korean/Polish woman i've ever seen. Also maps is an awesome song and her singing it just makes it even better.

Anyways aside from that i got a compliment on my hair, apparently it looks really nice/awesome. They told me that it didn't look like that in school and i said "obviously in that frigging strict ass school we could barely have hair". So today's been a good day i spent time with my friends and i got compliments. And i bought a new flannel shirt it's red and black, the best color combo! :icon_bigg

15. theJosephDean

O__O

*is jealous*

*plots to steal*

*or acquire one that is of a similar nature*

No, but seriously, I've been looking for one for weeks now (without resorting to going online). :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

16. paco

paco Guest

haha i just noticed how sad it is that my most promising lead on a possible relationship is a guy that i think is straight.

but i really hope he's gay, it's so hard to tell and asking wouldnt help. i've been flirting shamelessly, but i haven't paid attention enough to notice if he's flirting back or just enjoying the attention.

stupid homophobic surf culture. all i can do is drop hints and hope he can figure it out. and from now on pay attention too see if he shows signs of flirting back

17. Eponine

I feel sick. v_v

18. Allistair

Allistair Guest

Trust me finding it in the stores wasn't easy, for some reason finding a black, white, or red flannel shirt is really hard around here. So far i just have a blue/black one a purple one and a green one, oh and the new red/black one. It's not a long sleeve one though so i had to settle for a regular short sleeve flannel.

19. Rikudo

I demand pics Alexander! <333

20. theJosephDean

It's hard to find anything where I currently am (hometown... bumfuck...). However! I ordered two (one red and one aqua) from Amazon a few moments ago. They're going to be my birthday gifts to myself, since I know I'm not getting anything from anyone else :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

They're short-sleeved, too (as my black/white and blue/white ones are). I love long sleeves, but not in the summer. Not here. Not when it gets up to 98 every day. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.