What are you thinking?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by starfish, Mar 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stefi18

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    how i am suppose to find anyone gay to hangout with when the nearest store is 7 miles away from my village--yes, i do live in a village. while the nearest movie theater is about 15 miles away. it really sux!!!

2. Numfarh

Numfarh Guest

The gays hang out at stores and the movie theatre?
    Hot dog! I'm getting me some popcorn at heading to the movies! :lol:
    Also, biking. Do it often. You have so much more freedom to get where you need to go.

3. Thisisnew

My weekend.

My dad caught me checking out a girl again. My party left me not coming out to my friend, and my cousin telling me to "slow down on the Beer" that I wasnt drinking. Then today a girl was flirting with me so much even my sister noticed. I can't wait for next weekend. :dry:

4. Eponine

I was planning on going to bed early for once. Early, as in before midnight. And now it's 1 am. Now it isn't that much later, but still. I wanted to go to bed early. But I didn't. That was because I had to fix a laptop. Now, I'm no expert on computers, but the problem was one that I had an idea about how to fix. So I end up fixing it, but it takes me quite some time because, like I said, I'm not a computer expert, and because I had to keep going back and forth between two computers.

I should have just done it in the morning instead, but noooo. I just had to be asked to fix it at 11:30 pm. And I had an idea of what to do, so I had to try it out ASAP. Bleh. Next time, I'm doing non-important things when I feel like it. -_-

5. GhostDog

YESSS. The university finally processed my financial aid! I can pay for classes this semester! Hot damn!

... STILL need a job, though. Tomorrow, I call Papa Murphy's, I say, "YOU HIRE ME, BITCHES." Except I'll phrase it more like, "Hey, I sent in an online application, I was wondering if you got it? Okay, great! I'll be in touch!" Because I am that hardcore, my friends.

Also: Totally excited about going to GLAD meetings in a few weeks, possibly meeting other ladies-who-like-ladies, yet I think of actually going on a date and get a cold sweat. I am so suave.

Is Kirah, I will be awkward at you, until you are nudest you are ever being. Until you are so nude.

6. moirai

Oh, Kirah. You make me laugh so hard.
    I hope you get that job at Papa Murphys! And have fun at the GLAD meetings :slight_smile:
    oh and that comic was hilarious!

7. Numfarh

Numfarh Guest

If my cat hates cuddling so much, he needs to stop looking so snorgle-worthy. He's just too cute!

8. Swamp56

Swamp56 Guest

My cat loves to snuggle with me when I least want it, and when I want to cuddle with him, he just wants to sit on the couch and do nothing >.> .

9. Numfarh

Numfarh Guest

[YOUTUBE]HnO3nYH4f2I[/YOUTUBE]

:lol:

10. Shevanel

Coming back from the beach is like the best feeling in the world, covered in salt water, your skin tingling from the sun. It's just so awesome :slight_smile: I love it.

11. Sneakers

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I am so stupid. I forgot my sketchbook, and though I don't really draw in it like I'm supposed to, not having it still makes me anxious.
    Of course, everything makes me anxious...

12. mattypants

yay! im back at ec after not being here in like... 4 days :eek:

im thinking, how did i manage!? haha

13. Absentminded

You're doing a great job of cheering me up. It's so helpful.

14. GhostDog

Sleep? Yes please!

Yarhar, totally went the whole time for my exercise program today. Hopefully I'll work up my tolerance like the program says you will. <3

YAY! Hair appointment on wednesday! Time to en-shorten my hair some more. >=D

15. Hoppip

因为我有很好的朋友我不需要男朋友。 我爱我的朋友也EC的朋友!因为我知道你,我每天很高兴!

^ I wrote all that myself, too. ^__^ Even if it's all wrong.

16. Shevanel

The Beach, Amazing Japanese Food, and just the all around day (I'm going to end it watching Equilibrium! :grin:) was just really awesome.

2nd Best Day of the Summer for me so far :slight_smile:

17. Numfarh

Numfarh Guest

Booo. Boooooo. You are about to ruin a perfectly good day with such a horrendously dumb movie? Whyyyy?

Boo!
    :lol:

18. Shevanel

:dry: It is not a dumb movie xD It's freakin aweeeeesommeeeeeeeee. It's like, all the good parts of Aeon Flux, plus all the good parts of Ultraviolet, plus The Matrix. and its like an orgasm of awesome. xD

19. paco

paco Guest

dude, that officially sounds like the nerdiest movie ever. having said that, i kinda wanna watch it lol. i like all those movies.

20. GhostDog

Yessss.

Clone High. <3

I miss that show.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.