1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What are you the most (and least) dysphoric about?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by RavenTheRat, Sep 28, 2015.

1. rolling orange

Out Status:
    Some people
    Most dysphoric about my hips. They are too large and looks so feminine, at least i can hide my chest with a binder, but the hips simply won't go away, whatever I do.

Least dysphoric? I'm dysphoric about almost anything, but I guess my height. Even if I'm not 180 cm or taller, as I would have preferred, I'm still blessed with tall genes. 176 is at least pretty average for a guy.

2. Alder

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I honestly have trouble pinpointing what is dysphoria and what isn't and what is just me being unhappy with how I look in general...it's confusing as hell.

I guess I'm alright with my voice, and my breasts but that's just because they're real small and easy to bind and hide with a more loose t-shirt, and in general I don't see myself naked in the mirror much.

I'm pretty unhappy with my facial shape though in general. It looks pretty damn feminine, I don't know what about it that screams girl but I'm pretty sure it does. Also my body and hips, I can bind and pack and all but body shape? Can't really hide that and how obviously feminine it looks. Not too delighted with my super skinny arms and upper body too-though I suppose I can work out and see if I can fix that and look more traditionally masculine. I dunno if this counts but sometimes I also have issues with my hair. Yes it's cut short and I love that, but even so it looks pretty feminine on me sometimes (esp. since my parents would basically scream at me if I cut it into an obviously masculine style haircut, so basically I just look like a girl with short hair 99% of the time). I wish I could change my hairstyle so it looks more masculine as well as being short, but that's something for the future.

I don't know what to feel about my genitals really.

#22 Alder, Sep 29, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2015
  3. baconpox

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm most dysphoric about my fat distribution, "down there", my chest, and periods. Least about voice, maybe? That's still pretty bad though.

4. I AM MEOW

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm most dysphoric about fat distribution and my chest, and my hands. They're just so tiny. My hands can't even reach around the neck of a guitar....
    I'd say least about my voice and height. By some fluke I've ended up taller than my brother. We're both pretty short for guys, but my sisters and mom are around 5' so at 5'7" I think I did pretty good.

5. Reciprocal

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm least dysphoric about what's "down there" as it were, it just doesn't really bother me for some reason.

Most would probably be hair. I know I have quite a masculine haircut but I can't stop thinking about how it could be more masculine and wishing it was shorter here, longer there, neater there. I have this no matter what style I have and it's almost an obsession.

6. RavenTheRat

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    7. Muscles + hair. I want manly muscles.... And a beard... and chest hair... and leg hair...and belly hair...

xD I'm hairy in all those places 'cept the facial hair
    My advice is just don't shave. Or pluck. Anything. Ever.

7. Invidia

Invidia Guest

Far above the clouds, gazing deep below the Earth
    Most: Hmm... Lack of boobs? Nether regions also bad. And voice+AdamĀ“s apple..... ugh...
    Least: Uh... Eh? Peeing isn't very bad.... :icon_redf ?? Idk really

Like others have said, it's mostly the overall experience that's dysphoric for me most of the time. Oh, and socially... I feel like I'm a ghost that inhabits what everyone else sees... Even though they might think I'm GQ or trans by how I dress and stuff sometimes...

8. fjord13

Most dysphoric: breasts
    Least dysphoric: everything else

9. Accius

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Most dysphoric for me is definitely my chest and my hips. Both are way too big for me to reasonably pass. I bind from waking up to falling asleep so I don't have to deal with it as much. Lack of body hair is definitely up there also.

Least dysphoric for me is my junk. I don't care much about what's between my legs, not like everyday people will see that.

10. YinYang

I'm most dysphoric about my breasts; even though they are small (A cup), I want my chest to be flat. My mom won't let me get a binder, so I wear a sports bra as often as I can (I only have one).

I'm least dysphoric about my voice. I have a pretty deep voice for a girl and once I was mistaken for a guy over the phone, so yeah.

11. Mateo

Most: my voice is way to high and little girly. Over the phone or in recordings I sound like a 12 year old. Also my butt/hips....Its there. Its not as bad as It use to be cause I'v lost weight but it still bugs me and I'm not sure why

Least: I guess Id say my chest, they're just there to me granted, there's times id like to go shirtless.