1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Are Some Creepy Things That Have Happened to You in the Past?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by WhereWeWere, Oct 29, 2015.

1. WhereWeWere

WhereWeWere Guest

I think I should add this one. It's very sad and unfortunate as well

Last July, I was bored and my mom and I were watching Drake and Josh. Suddenly, she starts panicking like there's no tomorrow, kept mumbling about how she needed to call my brother and bring him home, frantically looking for her phone. I shrugged it off, told her to calm down, and just relax, telling her my brother was fine. But she wouldn't stop panicking and was on the verge of tears. I had no idea what her problem was and just tried to ignore it after I knew I couldn't calm her down. Eventually, after several missed calls and unread texts, she gets a hold of my brother and sends my other brother down to the next few towns over to pick him up (he was out with a group of friends). After my brother was picked up, he was very upset at my mom, started yelling and screaming about how she should have let him stay with his friends.

The next morning, we found out that his friends had all gotten into a car accident. Two out of four of them died. One friend would come visit us over the course of his healing process, and always would remind my brother how glad he was that he was not in that car. Pretty sure my brother was as well.

2. Xochipilli

My aunt once had a porcelain doll that was set up in the bathroom. Weirdest spot ever. And I always thought it was creepy because movies. :lol:

Anyway, I was spending the day with this aunt and my cousins and we were about to go out for ice cream when I got the urge to pee. So I ran back inside and did my business while they waited for me in the car. Right before exiting the bathroom I turned around to look at the doll and I swear the damn thing curtsied at me! Stranger still was that everything seemed to go in slow motion at that moment and there was a lag in the doll's movement. It's hard to describe.
    I got the fuck out of there. :dead: