1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What’s the worst that can happen

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Shasta, May 19, 2019.

1. Shasta

Out Status:
    Some people
    What’s the worst that could happen can happen if I told my presumably straight crush I like her?

With the help of a support group. I have. learned I’m afraid of both reactions. I’m afraid if she reacts negatively. I’m afraid if replicates she my feelings. But I don’t want to do anything that would ruin my friendship with her.

I have sent her confusing signals. I want to be around her but when I am I get scared and run away. When I’m around her I feel overwhelmed with emotions. It has this it has been This way since the day I met her. These are very strong emotions that I cannot describe. I can feel her looking at me. Negative feelings I don’t want her anywhere near me. But when I leave I regret not talking to her. What is going on with all these emotions when I’m around her. Why do I have such strong emotions when I’m around her I feel a connection with her.

I have also told myself that she doesn’t like me . I have made assumptions about her hating me to protect myself . It’s easier for me to think she hates me then to get rejected by her by her and get hurt . If I assume she hates me then she can’t hurt me.

I get the intuition that she knows how I feel because someone may have told her.

I would like to tell her so I can MoveOn. Because I have realized seeing her for who she really is takes her off the pedestal and I see her as a real person.

I want to let her know That was never supposed to get out to her.

A friend and said she did something to me and that’s why I like her. I feel my friends accusations are horrible and not right . I stood up for my crush. That I take the blame for falling for her and what happened. My family has gotten involved. Need to think she did something to me . I suspect this has got out to my crush and she is hurt.

Also I have sought inside and talking to people makes me anxious. She likes to talk on the phone but talking on the phone makes me me nervous Especially with someone I like.

Gallantkha likes this.