1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Westboro Baptist Church and "God Hates Fags"

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by kramer362, Mar 5, 2008.

1. kramer362

One thing I find amusing is their insistence that any disaster or casualty to take place in America are founded in our supposed acceptance of homosexuality. "Thank God for 911" :roflmao: Yet there are places in the world far more accepting of it than we are, yet they don't endure 9-11 type casualties.

Our war casualties and terrorist attacks are due to the United States' imperialistic tendency to try and police the world, not because of homosexuality, in my opinion...

2. Zexion

This is some of the most infuriating stuff I've ever seen. Yet, I agree with what the others say; it seems to be hindering homophobia.

And as for that movie n1ck posted. Oh. My. God. What the hell is wrong with these people? :confused:; "Gays are violent because others are not gay"? How the [beep] does that work?

I can't recall a time when a homosexual was violent towards an individual because they were straight. It's a load of bs.

And what's truly infuriating is the fact that they picket the funerals of the soldiers who have died supporting this nation. (GO TROOPS!) I can't believe they have the audacity to picket their funerals, calling them "gay-enablers". How dare they?

Those men and women lost their lives defending their right to protest and what do they do? Throw it in their face. It's utterly disgraceful what they've done.

The signs they use are insane as well. If you watch the video at the end of this post you will see that they have signs saying, "God Hates Fags", "Thank God for IEDs", "Thank God For Dead Soldiers", and the like. These people should be ashamed.

People who hide behind God for their forsaken deeds is revolting. What happened to "God loves everyone"? I don't remember seeing "God loves everyone except fags". If I'm mistaken, by all means correct me. And also in the bible it says not to shave nor eat shellfish, yet I see bald people, and shrimp is a popular food item. So how dare they say God hates fags, and you should do this and do that because God said so. If you want to do as God says, you need to do all of it, not just one part.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=b3PyoUPcobA <-- I love the woman interviewing the bitch known as Shirley Phelps-Roper.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=M3Yaoe5273s <-- She makes me sick.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=uEvFmBkfDKw <-- She agrees with the item taken from the bible saying, "All adulters should be stoned to death", yet she has an illegitimate child. Hypocrite.

I'm done. These people do not need anymore attention.

#22 Zexion, Mar 6, 2008
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2008
  3. STK

STK Guest

They deserve to die.

4. Alexander

No, they deserve to be locked up for life or banned from all picketing and public displays outside their "church". We don't need to give them another reason to be bitchy (although I'm sure that killing them would be appreciated by many people).

5. Jim1454

Hard to say. I suppose it depends on what God has in mind for America. He'd have to pay pretty close attention to where the border is to ensure that only the US is obliterated, and that Canada is left untouched.

With that in mind... It might be a good idea to purchase property in Saskatchewan along the border - it could soon be waterfront property! :icon_wink

6. Jim1454

I just think that they are so 'out there' that they really don't do anything to anyone but themselves - and they come across to virtually everyone as lunatics.

7. Alexander

8. Jim1454

Hmmm - I find it something to be proud of, actually...

"For years, WBC has warned that Canada is a homo-fascist state where the filthy fag agenda has become the law of the land. WBC members have been arrested at Ottawa's International Airport upon entering Canada to picket Parliament and burn the Canadian flag. In Albert, WBC members were ordered by the Royal Canadian Mounted Police not to carry "God Hates Fags" signs on pain of arrest and prosecution. When WBC members did in fact actually burn the Canadian flag in religious protest to Canada's approval of same-sex marriage, the so-called Christians of Canada were the loudest in denouncing WBC and "widely reviling" her Gospel message.

There is no hope for Canada. God hates Canada!"

Wooo hoo! We arrested them when they tried to enter the country! I'm just sorry we had to send them back... and not drop them somewhere amongst the sharks. :badgrin:

So scratch the whole 'buying property in Sask. idea.'

9. pirateninja

:roflmao:

Oh hell. Have you guys looked at this? Their so called patriotic songs. Seriously, look at the lyrics, they could have been written by any of the comedy greats, and the WBC honestly think people take them seriously with stuff like this?

10. kramer362

I like to imagine that at one of their pickets they go completely unnoticed. Like not a single passerby even reacts or acknowledges that they're there. I think that'd be more effective than anyone saying anything to them about how stupid they are, there's no reasoning with these people. They could then leave their picket feeling that it was a complete waste of time :lol:

11. n1ck

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I hadn't seen it. Thanks for sharing :slight_smile:

I'm speachless! It's hilarious!:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

12. Nitro

Hmm... my thoughts and prayers are more for any closeted individuals trapped inside of that demented one man show (WBC).

13. kramer362

bahaha i just listened to "this land is fag land" these people are seriously demented. so sad, yet so funny...

i think if the opportunity presented itself i'd go kiss fred phelps on the lips, his reaction would make it worth my disgust.

14. Urman

Urman Guest

rofl at Fred Philips kinda funny in that one video hell.... also know as the lake of fire what a dumass

15. kramer362

cause no one understood that lake of fire meant hell

16. Urman

Urman Guest

Fred Philips is a :***: period he is going to die soon anyways.

17. Urman

Urman Guest

Give Fred Philips a Hug

18. kramer362

I'd say I give it... less than 3 years before that church/family/organization is bombed or set on fire. Would such an act of terrorism be... GOD'S WRATH?!

19. Urman

Urman Guest