1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Weirdest dreams?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by FreeFlow9917, Jun 1, 2013.

1. Oddish

Oddish Guest

I've had this one reoccurring dream where I randomly drive my mum's Jeep to my school or Target and ram into the back of people who take my parking space. I have no fucking idea, but it makes me laugh whenever I remember it.

I also had another dream where I kept seeing the number 19, and every clock was labeled with "19:19".

2. KnownSecret

Well this dream is on the top of my weird shit-o-meter for dreams that I have personally had lol:

This dream was pretty straight forward and normal to begin with, it started by walking on this cliff like area close to an ocean and we were walking up the cliff path, then we got to this certain point at the cliff where we had to climb up and when I lifted myself up I was on a big platform with bleachers filled with people that were getting ready to "continue" up the cliff to the next platform. So I went to the bleachers and they handed me like 6 things of small string, and I looked at it so confused. Then I asked the person in front of me what we are doing and the person said "We are going up to the higher platform, tie the string around your teeth and they will pull you up there." lol'd but after that I was like WTF how many teeth would I need to tie so I asked the person in front of me and she was like just 5 and after that I woke up lol. That dream was really strange in my book lol

3. Boyfriend

Boyfriend Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Only two nights ago, I had a dream about women in a fish tank. I looked at them, they were all young and beautiful. I pulled the plug and they were washed away....