1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Weird story time

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Somefatchild, Jul 20, 2013.

1. Somefatchild

Somefatchild Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I think it would be awesome to hear each others weirdest stories.
    Okay I will start since my life is full is weird things anyways. When I was about 15 years old I was the kind of kid who jerks off a lot. Like one time at the age of 12 I bought one of those little carton of milk to jerk off in it and then placed it outside In hopes that someone will drink it. (I don't know I was really bad as a kid back then) anyways 3 years have passed and I guess pay back was due for me. So what happened was I was jerking like a raging sailor with a sock on my Johnson looking like my cock was ready to go trick or treating. So finally after 5 hours my mega buster was all charged up.... Then.. BOOM.. Like a pistol, I felt like Clint Eastwood. I felt as if I could detracted my dick and blow it like the cow boys do to their guns after a show down in the movies. So anyways as I was finished, I grabbed my sock and threw it off my bed. But then I saw a bump crawling around in my sock... and in my head I thought to myself. "BUMPS DON'T MOVE!!!!!!" Slowly I saw eight legs coming out of my sock. My heart started racing. As the monster showed its face. It was a big ass spider like Shingeki no spider cock. I almost passed out on my bed. I will never forget nor shall I ever jerk off again.