1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Weird eye contact from best friend and more signals

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Mohamm, Apr 1, 2017.

1. Mohamm

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Everytime I see him we both stare at each others until we handshake, he stares at me and laughs and I'm not even smiling what does that mean? I thought it was his thing but he only does it for me, I once asked him why do you laugh he said it's because you smile, after that I didn't smile and he kept doing the same thing and I'm pretty sure there is nothing funny about the way I look even if there is it will get old after awhile. He sometimes tries to keep a straight face but fails and again laughs I don't mean laughing hysterically I me an smiling to a degree where he appears to be laughing.
    I can't stand having a normal friendship with him so I tried to ignore him at school multiple times but he keeps asking where have you been? Why are you alone?...etc
    We once were hanging out with a group of friends and for some situation a guy said "we need someone with a cute face" and my best friend said my name but he quickly changed it and quickly said "X" the fat guy whom everyone is afraid of, Ofcourse I pretended like I didn't hear him. He keeps teasing me with lame pun jokes he knows that I hate I just reply with staring and he laughs and says sorry. He told his best friend "everytime I say a dumb joke he gives me that stare it breaks me".
    He never touches me he is very touchy Feely with his other friends but with me he is awkward I think it's because I hate touching and he respects that but Ofcourse I wouldn't mind hugging him and kissing him.