1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

We finally had that talk!

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by GetgGonnaCatchy, Dec 25, 2021.

1. GetgGonnaCatchy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Ok, finally I had the courage to talk with him and yes in the Christmas day!
    We met each other for a while in this busy day and we got discuss, we discuss and we discuss...it took 3h in whole!
    He told me he want try to do coming out but he doesn't know how...he pushed and pulled this again and again!
    After the end of our talk guess who he went to dinner with? Her.
    But we planned the coming out too.

I wanna end this sadomasochist game but I don't know how and in the same time I don't want end this sadomasochist game!

2. GetgGonnaCatchy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Sorry for my second post but I really really really really need to talk to someone and I feel like you are the right ones.
    Ive got already talk about this but I was thinking and thinking, over and over, about our last discussion and im feel like im the stranger between us. Im feel like im the wrong person for him.
    I know he is saying he loves me and go on but I feel like he is lying to himself and to me... i dont know.
    Im wondering if it is worthing.
    im wondering if he is moking me for having fun.
    ok ok im a little drunken and a little tired but seriously i need to understand what to do and.. oh... i dont even know why and what im writing but please help help me!

#2 GetgGonnaCatchy, Dec 25, 2021
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 25, 2021
  3. Y2B

Y2B

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Try not to drink alone, it's a really bad habit, especially when you feel down. When i was separated from my friend I've cried whole days, but i didn't reach for the alcohol. You two having serious talk about it is a progress in good direction. What mood he was when you two had discussion? Was he serious, emotional, relaxed? I know as much as you wrote and I can only speculate, but i think he want to come out first and then break up with her, not the other way around. After she exposed him to his family, he maybe stays with her as a proof that he's straight. Basically, he may be afraid of what she might do if he breaks up with her.

#3 Y2B, Dec 29, 2021
    Last edited: Dec 29, 2021
    GetgGonnaCatchy and TinyWerewolf like this.
  4. GetgGonnaCatchy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all

Hi. sorry i was pretty busy.
    thanks to your words.
    well, we are something like daily speaking of this... no no, im trying daily to talk about this and he is daily avoiding to talk about this.
    Lately he started to treat me like a bit fool with our friends... everything for hide this gossip and because im getting too obsessive with him(he is saying this).
    Sorry if i changed my mood but lately he is becoming someone else... i dont know how to explain, he is unrecognizable.
    he is becoming more and more arrogant and go on... only we are alone he restart to be what he was, i miss him really.
    i dont even know if he is trying to find help, he is saying this... i hope.
    he is saying that he is gonna to visit a psychologist... i dont know.
    out of the blue thing get worst... i dont know what is happening!