1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ways to come out

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by kawaiipotato1, Jan 29, 2017.

1. kawaiipotato1

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    What's a cool way to come out as Pan? I'm thinking of coming out and I need some ideas of what to do

2. MewDew

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Some people
    First of all, isn't it so hard to come out as pan/bi/any other type of multisexual? You can't just be like "Sup, I'm gay" and have that be the end of it. Not everyone understands what simply "bi" or "pan" means so then you have to awkwardly explain it.
    One way that works for any LGBTQ+ person is to hide in a closet and when someone comes by you walk out and say "I'm coming out" or something like that.
    You can also start wearing rainbow things, and I don't just mean like one little bracelet. I mean go all out. Rainbow EVERYTHING. It shouldn't take that long for them to figure out. You can also go all-out with the pansexual flag colors, although that might take them longer to figure out.
    You could also come out in the kitchen (you know, pans). Or you could hoard all of the pans and hide them in your room, and if anyone finds them or asks why you can say "Why, it's because I am a pansexual." And then you might have to explain what that means and that you are not, in fact, attracted to pans. The joke would totally be worth it though.