1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Was this bi/lesbian stare(s)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Phoenix34, Apr 30, 2020.

1. Phoenix34

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So, for the past few months there was this girl who rode the same city buses as me once or sometimes twice a week, and she would always stare at me. A couple times with a little smile/smirk but for the most part it was an intense and long stare, even when I caught her staring (which was most of the time) she would continue to look. And when we both got off the bus to take another one, her eyes would follow me. A couple times I was with a friend waiting at the stop and she would stand near us, seemed like she was eavesdropping or something, while sneaking glances at me. My friend noticed it as well. Another time, I had my hoodie on looking down at me phone and I looked up and turned my head to the right and I caught her staring... again!

Now, at first I wasn't interested in her but overtime I started to gain interest but I was too shy to do anything. And basing off her body language and mannerisms it seemed like she was shy herself.
    Could she possibly be interested as well?

2. TaurusMage

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I mean, yeah. It definitely sounds like it to me. I suggest introducing yourself, but you don't have to come off as flirtatious if that's out of your comfort zone. It won't hurt to just say hey ^_^

3. BiGemini87

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Given the frequency of her staring, I'm inclined to think there's interest of some sort there. Chances are, she just doesn't know how to approach you or start a conversation without it being awkward. Could be that she's uncomfortable in social situations. Weird though that she didn't look away whenever you caught her; usually people are flustered when they're caught staring.

If you see her again and catch her staring, why not try saying hello? Perhaps a natural conversation will follow from there. :slight_smile: