1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Views on Piercing

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by greeneyedgirl97, Jul 31, 2013.

1. greeneyedgirl97

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    So I'm thinking about getting a third ear piercing and and an lip piercing. I was curious on everyone's views, guys or girls, on what piercings are sexy and which are turn offs.

2. LD579

It depends on the person. Some are grossed out or off-put by piercings. Some find them very attractive.

Personally, though, I would only like standard, small, and clear-ish stud earrings on a guy... but I don't think i prefer that to a guy who has no piercings. I just cringe because I imagine the potential pain and imagine what'd happen if the piercings were ripped or torn off. Others, I'm sure, really dig them. There is no clear cut answer.

3. LaplaceScramble

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I love piercing. I have gotten 11, still have 10, and am planning on getting more. Like Luthan said, it varies from person to person. I love piercings on others, and there are very few piercings I find unattractive.

Here's an example. I think the larger tunnels/plugs are cool to look at, but 18mm is typically the biggest I like on a person I find attractive. I could see someone with a 14mm plug and think any bigger would look bad or I could see someone with a 25mm and think that's the perfect size. It's just all about knowing what will look good on you.

What piercings do you already have on your ears and where is the third one going? Where will your lip ring go?