1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Viewing Gender

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by ken867, Oct 13, 2018.

1. ken867

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Does anyone view their gender differently throughout the day? I know that how I see myself and view my gender can change. For example, I'll be really confused about my gender than the next moment I'll have this state of mind of "everything's ok I don't need to identify as something today, then it will switch to being confused again, then feeling very masculine, then go to feeling very feminine... It's very confusing. Especially since I don't know how I should identify my gender. I know I don't have to but I would like to. In the past, I have experienced dysphoria but lately not so much. I believe that that's the cause of me doing so much to alleviate it. Does anyone else view there gender differently throughout the day? Cause my feelings to change almost every hour it feels like.

2. i7025

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I don't view my gender differently throughout the day. I always feel male

3. Mihael

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think you will learn to make more sense of it with time. I remember experiencing something similar in my teen years. Although I tend to think it's more a matter of conceptualising things than a more chemical kind of feeling, if you understand what I mean.