1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Very confused

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by pace e amore, Dec 6, 2011.

1. pace e amore

I'm positive i'm bi, because i have both sexual and emotional attraction to both sexes but there's still something that confuses the hell out of me. I can't actually be sexually attracted to another guy unless i also have an emotional connection with him. I can enjoy the female figure without actually being in "love" with them but i don't enjoy a nice big package but unless it's on someone i care about i couldn't care less.

#1 pace e amore, Dec 6, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2011
  2. J Snow

Perhaps you lean more to the heterosexual end of the sexuality spectrum, but more towards the homo-romantic end of the romantic spectrum?

In other words, you have a sexual preference for women, but a romantic/relationship preference towards men?

3. pace e amore

It's not that i'm not sexually attracted to men at all, it's just that i prefer to build up a relationship instead i jump into the sex right away. Has anyone else gone through anything like this after discovering you were bi, gay, or whatever? I can still fall in love with a girl too, so it's not like i'm only attracted to them for their bodies.

4. J Snow

Well, I suppose I would be willing to experiment with a girl (provided I were not in a relationship) but I wouldn't do a relationship with her. Where as with men I'm really more sexually and romantically interested. I kind of doubt that helped...

5. Rooni321

Yes I have been through the same.
    Men are good at sex but (that's kind of how men and women are built unfortunately lol)I have no desire to be in a relationship with them at all. Girls do both for me. With guys I just wanted sex and affection. With girls I want meaningful relationships that include sex and affection in the long run rather than sex right away. Although I am capable of that with a girl too :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6. pace e amore

I really need to learn to proof read my posts. What i meant to say was "but i don't enjoy a nice big package unless it's on someone i care about, otherwise i couldn't care less.

7. pace e amore

How long did it take you to finally get a clear picture about your sexuality? I just feel like i'm going completely insane trying to figure this out.