1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vacation

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by suburbs_of_sodom, Dec 15, 2006.

1. suburbs_of_sodom

Northern Virginia...neither here nor there
    Yay! Winter break started today for our school! I'm so excited...I really need a vacation, and everyone really does. These last few weeks stress from school work has just been piling on...leading to a few breakdowns among a couple people...fun times.

So when does everyone else get out?

2. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

I have got three weeks off work, starting today! Excellent!!!

After all the weekends I have been working away over the last couple of months I have accumulated plenty of lieu days, so I can get this noce long break without using up many of my holiday days.

3. suburbs_of_sodom

Northern Virginia...neither here nor there
    Three weeks?! I'm totally jealous! That sounds like a lot of fun, are you doing anything special over your break?

4. ampthejazz

I get out at the end of next week. Unfortunately I'm only going to be out for little more than a week. :frowning2:

Between Dec. 28 and 31, my band is going to be recording at this awesome lodge place north of Portland. Hopefully we'll be releasing a CD sometime in the near future.

Other than that? I plan on chilling out and practicing piano.

5. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

I will be fairly busy working on a couple of websites that I look after for a local company. Both are online stores and both need to have the new season's products added for January. Once I have done that I will be setting up the PCs and network in their new office.

So it's not really a holiday, though it's a change and I'm doing things I enjoy.

6. step49x

My break started last Thursday (although my siblings don't get out of school until next Friday).

What will I be doing? Wishing I was back with my college friends... :dry: I might try to find some high school friends to hang out with. I didn't get to know anyone from high school that well, so it's going to be a little strange for me, trying to set something up... :confused:

7. tired_of_lying411

I get out on wednesday.. not sure for how long.. after New Years, at least.

8. Test on Monday, then I'm done, done, done!!! Still not sure I'm going to pass, though, and I guess it'd help if I stopped procrastinating (i.e. visiting EC) and actually STUDIED...

My fam and I are going to NYC and staying w/ my sis in Manhattan. Should be fun.

9. GuitarGirl1350

Friday, but sadly I haven't been in school all this week. Damned peope and their contagious afflictions...oh well. I only have 10 days off too. waaaaaah...