1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

URGENT HELP NEEDED!

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Maddox232003, Dec 12, 2017.

1. Maddox232003

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    *reposted* So... i dunno what to say... So i have been with this guy best friends for half a year or so. and he wants me as a best friend like one year ago... So we did during the second half of 2017... at first... everything was fine... i show him care and all those and both of us were okay... i doesn't expect anything from him... just love... but later on it changes...

So around the august of this year. I want hiking with him and his other friends by his invitation... So i know i am blindingly falling in love but... i went to hiking and on the way. i got robe... but is for him... and next day i told them that and ever since than. no hiking again but still talks and sees him around the school.

Moving on to next september he becomes cold and distant... i have no choice but to take act... i mean yeah... my bad for this but. i gave him a peck on forehead and somebody catches us... it was all fine but later it spreads anyway but is fine he says...

By the start of November... everything was declining... so he avoids me all days at school... and never comes talk... i mean he never takes the intiative to talk but this time... he does not like show any love letters or signs of affection like he did in the start at all either... he doesn't come talk or message at all! this gets me more and more frustrated day by day... and soon... it all went off with a boom! he starts to want his "reputation" and is a little self center and he asks me to change of being kind and clingy to him... and my nature of being emotional towards him... and asks me to be more "FUN" but his definition of FUN is joking and bullying others... the immature one... sure... i may not joke too much and take all things seriously but he says he is growing up... and i am not... and i am like when he was younger... and STUPID... and he says i take friendship stuffs too seriously and always talk about friendship matters... and doesn't take random topics... and later... i give him the chance to talk about that and he doesn't... he doesn't come talk first at all even if i give him special permission and tell him to come talk first... and he have been working on tons of projects... participating on lots of school activites such as the recent student council... he is striking to be famous i guess...

on the start of december. which was recently. there was a school trip... he promises me like on trip at the hotel or so. yaknow... tea time... but he did not do it at all... and while i tries to asks him some questions such as "Your social life or me!" he says "Both"... he can't give a definite answer... and plus he doesn't have just me as a best friend but yeah i am his only bro but... when i talk to his other best friend... he says "yeah, he becomes much rude this year" and this and that... i ask him like if he tries to change and yes he did... the teachers also tries to change him from being a bad person to a good person too... and loads of other stuffs... oh and one night at hotel... when i was talking and watching some videos and discussing with a friend. he was in the room sleeping on my bed (nevermind) but he says he wants silence! he is soooo wrong timing and corrupted i guess... when other wants FUN and some joy... he wants silence...

And from my perspective... he says i am special... very important to him... his best friend and his best "Bro"... and treats me like i am even worse than his normal "Friend"... he have been jerky on one of his conversation like i am a crybaby and loser... and on a comment post... he says "15 years ago... a mistake was made!" it really hurts to see that... last year... he was kind and good person... and now... he is so jerky... bully...

So thats all my story so far... He have been hurting me a lot... and everyday... i still hang on to him... still hoping he would turn around... I just tries to be kind and be good to him... and is that a crime? So.... ideas about what should i do? end this friendship or... just hang on and wait for him to change around...?
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "This is where we say goodbye... I can't do it anymore... the madness has to end... For all the goods we do... I just can't see things in simple black and white anymore... Maybe this technology can change things... Maybe you can change things... You just needs to wake up..." - Jacob Hendericks

2. Glitters

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It sounds like both of you are hurting each other, unintentionally. He is probably going through a lot - I don't know how old you are but it sounds like you are at the age where puberty is kicking in. Hormones going out of wack. It changes people, and some people become jerks for a while, but it's rarely permanent. Right now I suggest giving him space. You shouldn't make him choose between you and his social life - it's not fair. He can care about you and his social life at the same time.

It also sounds like you are very jealous of him and his relationships with other people. That's okay, everyone gets jealous, but don't take it out on him. Try to approach him with kindness. Don't accuse him of things, but instead try working it out with him. :slight_smile:

3. Maddox232003

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    i did... but so here is another thing too. I want to work out the problems in between but he kept avoiding those topics because is not FUN to him. And he say being kind is stupid and he asks me to change it... yeah... give it time but i think i better just move on if he still wont change... i mean he avoids those topics which makes it even harder to make peace.

4. Maddox232003

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    And also an addition. he said he have "SLIGHT" gamophobia. Or fear of commitment.