1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Upset/depressed

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Urman, Nov 10, 2007.

1. Urman

Urman Guest

i am currently in the 12 grade in high school which is allot of work my job is my problem i am currently trying to become certified in Wsi (water safty instructor) by the American red cross i am certified as a lifeguard from the American red cross this class is costing me allot of money to take this class they also assign a tons of homework to do but we were being evaluated today by the lady from the teacher of the class she said i did just ok and i feel like she just being a :***: she was like if you don't fix your swimming you are not going to pass the course which would really piss me of because of the effort im trying to but in to it.She was like your going to fail comes to next Sunday so you better practice she said it really rudely but idk i think i was doing good so i don't know im just realy upset right now because i got so much to worry about right now

2. biisme

why don't u try to get a second opinion on ur swimming b4 u worry. if other people think that you'll do fine, then i wouldn't worry about it as much. if it is a problem just remember to take one thing at a time and that making a schedule might help.

3. Urman

Urman Guest

Thank you for your advice i think i might be over my head

4. biisme

well, i hope it gets better. best of luck :slight_smile:

5. Urman

Urman Guest

Thank you

im trying to do my best but its hard its allot of work.

6. Louise

Don't let negative people get you down? How did you do compared with the other people in the class. If you are doing as good or better than the others I wouldn't worry too much, maybe she was having a bad day and took it out on you.

If you really don't think you are up to standard with the rest of the people in your class put in a double effort this week ready for the test.

Attitude is very important, believe in yourself and you will have more chance of suceeding.

Good luck:kiss:

7. Urman

Urman Guest

Ya i found out to day that i failed so im extremely pissed of,sad and depressed i freaking grrrrrrrr:bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :***: :***: :tantrum:

Im so sad right now :frowning2:

8. Martin

Board Member Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Everybody suffers setbacks. If you let it play on your mind then it will affect your performance. Just think how good it will feel when you do pass. :slight_smile:

9. Urman

Urman Guest

I know but im really coming down hard on myself because i feel like a failure and i don't have that much support from my family