1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unusual/specific traits you find attractive

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by runallday4, Jul 16, 2012.

1. GayJay

Hahaa we have the same type! I love all those things, didn't think to write them all though.

2. Drakey

I have a thing for guys who look like complete stoners. I don't mean like messy stoners, rather the clean cut ones who still can pull off a stoner look. They drive me wild x3

3. Vesper

• Orange/auburn/strawberry blond hair, pale skin, freckles. Natural (NOT BLEACHED; I like natural hair colors) blond hair is also nice.
    • Modest and soft-spoken, but driven by a passion or an inner fire that is formidable when unleashed.
    • Highly intelligent, but not a smart aleck.
    • Taller than I am (I presume that quite a few people are taller than 5'2").
    • Must love or be open to animals--especially cats. I'm not going to lie; the first thing I want upon getting a FT job is a cat.

4. fleetingwells

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Girls with high voices or that do really cute girly things. I don't know why but it makes me go crazy and blush.

For example, I was talking to my friend/crush once as she was playing with her headphones in her hand. At one point, she sorta twirled it around her finger and said, "Look, it's a helicopter!" and I just thought it was cutest thing in the world :icon_redf :icon_bigg

I also think abs on a girl looks really nice. I think it's incredibly sexy :icon_wink

5. cita

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    When a guy is walking around wearing clothing of a band I like on it.

Also, when he tries to be adamant when you know he's not used to acting that way.

6. Hot Pink

When girls are clumsy. It's the most adorable thing in the world to me. I wish I wasn't clumsy, though. It's painful. Xp

7. Romi

Hmm...there are lots of little things that can be attractive, but for the moment I'll go with particular parts of the anatomy I find very appealing. Shoulders, backs, stomachs, and fingers.

If they have slender fingers, like...a musician's fingers. Or an artist. Oh my...
    And to have nice shoulders and a nice back...
    And a flat stomach...the navel area...I just cant even.

Wooo yeah...moving on.

8. prism

It's always the eyes. I have the darkest eyes in my family, almost black, so I find bright eyes very beautiful.

Also, I've only been attracted to girls that are smaller than me (frame & height), which is hard because I'm already pretty small. ;(

9. Chimera

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Unusual traits I find attractive? I LOVE natural looks. Freckles, scars, birth marks, no make-up, messy hair... little "imperfections" add so much character, like a work of art :slight_smile:

10. DrummerGirl

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I like girls that are shorter than me. I think abs are sexy, but not if they're ripped. Brown eyes make me melt :icon_bigg

11. ToTheCeilingFan

Braids and bangs...although short hair is cute too. But braids and bangs, maybe with a cute knit hat to top off the look...soooo adorable.

12. Markio

When guys wear backwards baseball caps. :slight_smile:

13. Gen

Gen

I used to hate being on the shorter side, but now I would be pissed if I grew any taller :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:.(About 5'5). I almost never attracted to guys smaller than me, so it works out.

hmm unusual................................

Well many people said intellegence, which I agree with to a extent. Being able to get along in normal situations is obviously neccessary, so casual intellegence is a must. But I
    am basically the tolken smart guy in my social circles and I always find it cute when guys ask me to help them with their classwork :slight_smile:.

Oh! Well you know how everyone seemed to be attracted to that "bad boy" type, I find the good, sheltered types way more appealing. Its not even for the fact that they are probably nicer people, or any other proper reason. I swear I'm not promisuous but, as horrible as it sounds, something inside me has the urge to corrupt them ^_^.

Anyone else get that bad angel on their shoulder? lol

14. Crystal's Vaporeon

Emo guys and girls with coloured hair ^_^ Damn they are hot!!
    I guess abs on guys is really atractive but I dont really have any super specific things I look for....
    Though I do love blue eyes <3

15. silkfrog1292

I like red hair too! and Freckles....sooo cute :slight_smile:

16. Lance

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yes! That's always hot.

17. Phantosmiac

I actually have a forum thread on this sort of thing somewhere... but I seem to like ankles and calves. I have no idea why, just round ankles and no show socks so I can see their pretty ankles ;D

18. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I most commonly find curvier girls really attractive, but I find smaller, slim girls in oversized clothing completely adorable.

I also like shoulders. I like seeing girls in sleeveless tops, or tops that have slid off the shoulder.

19. CupidBoy

CupidBoy Guest

I like guys with a good heart, nice guys are the best imo.

Physically I like thicker eyebrows, ears that stick out a bit is cute, redheads, tan skin......probably not all at once though! Lol

I guess I have a wide range of what I find attractive, but those things may catch my attention.

20. Romi

^Yep.

But at the same time it's a torn feeling between corrupting them and becoming the one to protect them. Because if I corrupt them...it will be in very special ways just between the two of us. :wink: