1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unplanned coming out

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Carla01, Jan 13, 2024.

1. Carla01

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Family only
    My parents was visiting me today. We where sitting outside talking and my mother ask me suddenly what is happing on your chest

The 13 day of an month usually does not hold good things in for me, suddenly fear and sweat gets hold of me.
    What should I say or just make it off as nothing or something else. I decided to inform my mother and I tell her it is boobs, she could not believe it and start laughing, Then I ask my girlfriend what to do now. I was discussing my coming out process with her and the how I was planning to do it.

She advice me to start the necessary coming out conversation at that point of time as the topic is on the table. Then more fear, sweat at that moment.....and I start laughing because of fear and then........ I went back to my parents laughing and then I told them I am busy trans gendering male to female

My mother just start laughing more and then we had the conversation. My parent left with a smile today for home and I am overwhelmed with un explainable feelings

The reason for seeing the Psychologist was to help me with the coming out process

I where panning the coming out to my parents next week just after my session with the Psychologist, but I was not prepared for this

Thanks to my girlfriend and this group I could finally start my coming out process

2. tearingtherose

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Well done for seizing the moment and I'm so glad your parents were accepting and that your girlfriend is so supportive.

3. quebec

Moderator Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Carla.....I am really happy for you!

***Happy*** ***Happy*** ***Happy*** ***Happy*** ! :old_smile: :old_smile: :old_smile: :old_smile:

.....David :gay_pride_flag: