1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unable to sleep well anymore

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by KazeKitten, Aug 5, 2013.

1. KazeKitten

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Last several days i've been unable to sleep properly. I wake up every hour or two, and cannot build that up so I get a decent amount of sleep. It's driving me insane.

My diet/lifestyle hasn't really changed, (Though it isn't the best...) and all I can think of is that it's perhaps gotten a bit too cold at night? I dunno. Any help would be appreciated.

2. bingostring

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Search "sleep hygiene" and you'll get a load of info how to get longer deeper sleep. I won't repeat it here but there are some easy tricks to getting a better night of sleep.

Good luck

3. misunfortunate

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Same here. It sucks. Get some Melatonin at the drugstore, it helps you sleep. And do what the above person said. It will pass soon, don't worry.

4. ryanalexander61

Melatonin is a good OTC supplement, just use it wisely and don't totally depend on it in the sense "let me take this pill and it'll knock me out"

Other advice is: a cold environment is better for sleeping (maybe take a shower before bed). Also, try to get a workout in and eat as healthy as possible. Working out will wear you out, and there are all the other added benefits.