1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Uhhhhmmmmm.... Hello :D?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Neveridentified, Oct 24, 2012.

1. Neveridentified

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    hi im MJ (forum nickname) and im just new on EC... so hello everyone :smilewave
    btw, im 16, gay, non-stereotype :icon_bigg
    okay enough with the introduction XD
    i needed advice, so here how it goes... so these past few days i've been really depressed and lonely, i don't know why because i just feel that no one understands me :icon_sad: well i recently came out to my mom but, i came out as bi. so right know i'm just thinking of how will i say it to her, and to my whole family. i'm scared that if they know i'm gay... well you know what will happen. im the eldest of my siblings and all of us are boys. so i just don't think coming out to them will be a good idea... i just want someone to understand me, well i need someone who can be with me with this problems... :icon_sad: i'm just worried that if these feelings comes in the way maybe it will affect my studies and also my life :frowning2:... its just this: im proud of who i am, but scared to what people will say about me :/ i need advice so thank you in advance

Sorry for my confusing sentences... my brain is kinda mushed up these past few days :/

#1 Neveridentified, Oct 24, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2012
  2. Haley M

Haley M Guest

I think these are normal feelings. You need to make sure you are ready to tell your family members. Don't rush it. I know it's a tough situation but take your time with it. Just take it one day at a time. At least your mom thinks you are bi so that's a step forward.