1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Types?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by AshdeD32, Jul 10, 2018.

1. AshdeD32

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hey. I am 18 years old and I've only liked three girls in my life so far. The summer is coming to an end and I like this girl that is on my sports team. She came out to the whole team last month. I feel like since I never told the two other girls I liked them. This would be the third one and she actually has came out. She said to me and a few other girls her type that she likes or wants. She is 5'2 and I am 5'8. She said she wants a girl that is her height or shorter. I feel like sometimes in same sex relationships that there is sometimes a girly one and a boyish one. This girl is kinda tomboyish and I feel like that's why she wants someone shorter. But that has nothing to do what I am wanting to know. But do you think theres a chance she might like me because I am TALL. But do you think she could be interested in me?

2. Lin1

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Has she shown any interest in you? Regardless of her type if she is into you chances are she will show it to you one way or another, but if you are interested in her, why not make a move and start subtly flirting with her?

3. AshdeD32

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I can't tell. She messes with me like I mess with her but I sometimes see that she does some of the things to others. But I feel like she's told me more than she tells others. Like someone over heard her saying something to me and I covered for her when she didn't know what to say. This net weekend is our last tournament of the summer and might be my last time playing with her possibly. Sometimes she sends me snapchats of something she wouldn't really tell anyone else like about her personal life. Like I don't know her much out of the sport, but I have got to learn a lot about her in her personal life.